PSAT® On Demand
Online resources available starting July 2015.
Our self-paced, online PSAT/NMSQT course features instructional lessons taught by expert PSAT teachers, proven strategies, and interactive course work including practice questions. With this flexible, convenient, and mobile option, you can prep on your own schedule with 24/7 access to your online test prep resources. You'll get all of the content review, test-taking strategies, and practice you need to score higher on the PSAT.
95% of Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice colleges*
- Expert Kaplan instruction – Video tutorials on score-raising strategies delivered by expert, Kaplan-certified teachers
- Full-length practice tests – 2 full-length practice tests preparing for the official PSAT/NMSQT
- Online practice questions – Unlimited access to practice questions and online lessons aligned to your personalized study plan
- Online Smart Reports™ – Progress, performance and homework tracking
Kaplan gives you more.
- Personalized study plan, a customized PSAT study guide that targets your weaknesses to help raise your PSAT score
- College Admissions Zone, a one-stop resource to support your path to college, including researching colleges, unlocking financial aid, and more
- Comprehensive study materials, including a course book covering every concept tested on the PSAT
The right teacher makes all the difference.
The foundation of our program is our team of expert PSAT, SAT and ACT teachers. Each has second-to-none credentials and top test scores. Extensive training and development programs–through the Kaplan teacher certification program–ensure that our PSAT, SAT, and ACT teachers are authorities on interactive classroom instruction and individualized lesson planning.