SAT® Small Group Tutoring
SAT Small Group Tutoring is a unique program where you benefit from the personal attention of working closely with a tutor combined with the motivation and engagement of working with others. Sign up with your friends and prep in a group of 3-5.
This program works for groups that need to study for the current SAT or the new SAT.
95% of Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice colleges*
What Makes SAT Small Group Tutoring Unique?
- The most Personalized Prep: instruction in a group of 3-5 students and a custom study plan based on your needs
- Unmatched Expertise: our expert tutors have second-to-none credentials and are ready to prepare students for the current SAT or the new SAT
- A Team of Experts: your Tutors and Program Manager provide timely tips and advice
- The Ultimate in Convenience: you set the schedule
- The Best Guarantee: higher score guaranteed or your money back
The Kaplan Difference
- 6 3-hour tutoring sessions in a small group of 3-5 students
- 4 full-length SAT Practice Test experiences, proctored just like Test Day
- Online Reports with Smart Reports™—progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive Online Instruction with—customized study plan, videos, and practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Included in this Program