SAT® Small Group Tutoring
SAT Small Group Tutoring is a unique program where you benefit from the personal attention of working closely with a tutor combined with the motivation and engagement of working with others. Sign up with your friends and prep in a group of 3-5.
95% of Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice colleges*
What Makes SAT Small Group Tutoring Unique?
- The most Personalized Prep: instruction in a group of 3-5 students and a custom study plan based on your needs
- Unmatched Expertise: our expert tutors have second-to-none credentials
- The Ultimate in Convenience: you set the schedule
- The Best Guarantee: higher score guaranteed or your money back
The Kaplan Difference
- 6 3-hour tutoring sessions in a small group of 3-5 students
- 4 full-length SAT Practice Test experiences, proctored just like Test Day
- Online Student and Parent Reports with Smart Reports™—progress, performance, and homework tracking
- Adaptive On Demand Instruction with—customized study plan, videos, and 3,000+ practice questions
- Comprehensive study materials, including a lesson book, flashcards, as well as online workshops and quizzes to hone your skills
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee
Included in this Program