AP® Exam Prep
We know your study time for the AP exam is tight, so we created a brand-new approach to AP prep that fits your schedule and how you learn.
Choose AP prep that fits how you learn: prep books, live review, or working one-on-one with a tutor.
FITS YOUR TIME
All our AP prep is designed to fit your schedule, whether you have 2 weeks or 12 weeks to study.
Get plenty of practice on realistic test questions, and always get full explanations.
Real teaching, real answers, and real interaction in real time. Can’t be there? All sessions are recorded—watch anytime.
AP Prep Books
By Kaplan Test Prep
Our AP prep books help you get the score you want in the time you have to study. We worked with teachers and students to make sure each book has what you need, including: Lots of high-quality practice with realistic AP test questions Content reviews that don’t eat up your time Full-length practice tests Customizable, effective study plans that fit your scheduleBuy on Amazon
Choose your AP Test:
AP Rapid Review Live
Need fast, last-minute review? Sign up for AP Rapid Review Live:
- Prep in 2 hours and build your confidence in one session
- Multiple sessions available to fit easily into your study schedule
- Sessions focus on the “big ideas” of an exam
- Review for AP US History, World History, Calculus AB & BC, Chemistry, Biology, Physics 1, and more
WIth our AP tutoring, a dedicated Kaplan teacher helps you get the score you want with:
- One-on-one private instruction that is tailored to you and your specific needs
- Personalized study plans focused on the topics you need help with
- An AP Prep book for the test you are taking, and online tools and materials
Tutoring is available in blocks of 6 or 12 hours.Call 1-800-KapTest