Save $400 on Unlimited Prep
Save $350 on In Person PLUS, Live Online PLUS
Save $300 on In Person and Live Online
*Offer: $400 off applies to SAT® Unlimited Prep. $350 off applies to In Person PLUS, Live Online PLUS. $300 off applies to In Person and Live Online. $75 off applies to Live Online Essentials. $50 off applies to Self-Paced. All offers are for new enrollments only from September 23, 2019 through September 30, 2019 midnight PT. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
After Your Acceptance
Now we're getting into unchartered territory, so here's a list of next steps to make the transition from high school to college smooth and exciting.
- First: Keep studying. Remember, your acceptance to college is conditional upon good final grades!
- Notify the other colleges that have accepted you that you've enrolled elsewhere, and thank them for their consideration.
- Make sure that your high school sends your final transcript to your college.
- Send the tuition deposit to reserve your place in the incoming class.
- Fill out all of the housing forms, including the freshman questionnaire, so that the residential life office can match you with a roommate.
- Connect with alumni and other students who have been accepted to start connecting to the college community. Often times, there are social networks created by your college that you can join even before you start.
- Start to develop good habits now, using this Time Management Checklist.
- Take the stress out of packing with this College Packing List, provided by our partners at SlugBooks.com.
Get your free college planner and stay ahead of the curve.
Sign up to download our Kaplan College Planner, a month-by-month guide for your entire college journey!
Ready to get started?
Let our expert teachers be your guide with a prep course that fits your schedule. No matter what stage of prep you’re in, Kaplan can help raise your score.