Save $224 on In Person or Live Online
Save $324 on In Person or Live Online PLUS
Save up to $499 on Unlimited Prep
*Must enroll between January 20, 2018 and January 23, 2018 at midnight PT. 25% off applies to Live Online Essentials, Self-Paced, In Person and In Person PLUS courses, Live Online and Live Online PLUS courses, Unlimited Prep, and Unlimited Prep with Coaching new enrollments only. Tutoring, ACT Rapid Review All Access, ACT Rapid Review Live, ACT Rapid Review On Demand, SAT Rapid Review Live, College Prep Pass, and Math Foundations courses are excluded from this offer. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Retail prices subject to change.
After Your Acceptance
Now we're getting into unchartered territory, so here's a list of next steps to make the transition from high school to college smooth and exciting.
- First: Keep studying. Remember, your acceptance to college is conditional upon good final grades!
- Notify the other colleges that have accepted you that you've enrolled elsewhere, and thank them for their consideration.
- Make sure that your high school sends your final transcript to your college.
- Send the tuition deposit to reserve your place in the incoming class.
- Fill out all of the housing forms, including the freshman questionnaire, so that the residential life office can match you with a roommate.
- Connect with alumni and other students who have been accepted to start connecting to the college community. Often times, there are social networks created by your college that you can join even before you start.
- Start to develop good habits now, using this Time Management Checklist.
- Take the stress out of packing with this College Packing List, provided by our partners at SlugBooks.com.