5% of sales are donated to Smile Train.
World Health Day
In honor of World Health Day,
we’re discounting courses for health care-based exams.*
Classroom On Site
- Take a course in a classroom near you.
- Learn from a Kaplan-vetted DAT master.
- Lots of convenient times and locations to choose from.
- Attend classes with your laptop or mobile devices.
- Interact with your expert instructor in real time.
- Lots of convenient times to choose from.
ABOUT SMILE TRAIN
Smile Train is an international children’s charity with a sustainable approach to a single solvable problem: cleft lip and palate. Millions of children in developing countries with unrepaired clefts live in shame, but more importantly, have difficulty eating, breathing and speaking. Cleft repair surgery is simple, and the transformation is immediate. Our sustainable model provides training and funding to empower local doctors in 85+ developing countries to provide 100% – free cleft repair surgery in their communities.
WHAT IS WORLD HEALTH DAY?
Every year, on April 7, the USA celebrates the 1948 founding of the World Health Organization (WHO). This day is known as World Health Day and WHO uses it as a means to raise awareness of current health concerns around the globe.
The topic for this year’s World Health Day is vectorborne diseases.