Why Prep for the GRE®?
Your score on the GRE can mean admission to one of your top-choice grad schools, and maybe even a better job offer after graduation.
Find prep near you
Pick your course option
GRE Prep Course
Brand new course, now with more live GRE instruction than anyone else:
- Unlimited access to The GRE Channel - a Kaplan exclusive. Get 35 hours of live, highly-interactive unique instruction on everything from the basics to advanced topics taught live and online by Kaplan’s highest rated faculty
- The most live instruction available, covering all the content and skills on the GRE
- Taking a simulated GRE at an actual testing facility—a Kaplan exclusive.
- Dynamic, classroom sessions featuring comprehensive instruction by expert teachers
- 5,000+ practice questions, including Qbank to create custom quizzes
- 7 full-length computer-based practice tests
- More than 180 hours of online instruction and practice
- Convenient class times and locations
- Free make-up sessions: live classroom sessions or self-paced
- The following books: GRE Premier: Course Book Edition, GRE Math Workbook, GRE Verbal Workbook, and GRE Pocket Reference
- An exclusive flashcard app for on-the-go study, available for iOS and Android™ devices*
GRE Prep PLUS Course
Get the full GRE Prep course and student materials, PLUS additional coaching and resources including:
- 3 hours of one-on-one time, live online with a GRE expert (over $400 value): Personalized coaching, review and analysis of practice test results, assistance building a study plan, and guidance on the graduate school application process.
- GRE Math Foundations - Self-Paced ($299 value): A collection of online videos and practice questions designed to build a strong foundation in the basic math skills essential for success on the GRE (on demand lessons & online workshops, and 400+ practice questions).
- GRE Advanced Math - Self-Paced ($299 value): In-depth online course covering the most advanced math topics you’ll see on the GRE (Instructional videos that break down each topic to make the difficult math easy to understand, 200+ high-difficulty practice questions, and immediate feedback after practice quizzes and lessons).
So how can you do your best on Test Day? After almost 80 years of helping students prepare for entrance exams, we’ve learned that test prep courses are the single most efficient and cost-effective way to boost your confidence and improve your score on the GRE.
Prep to boost your score
A test prep course will help you increase your knowledge across all test areas, develop test-taking strategies, and build your confidence.
Prep for a better job
A better score can lead to a better grad school, a better grad school to a better job, and a better job to better overall life satisfaction. Some employers are even asking to see test scores before making an offer.
Why prep with Kaplan?
What makes Kaplan Test Prep the best fit for you?
Prep options that meet your specific needs
We know you have a busy schedule, so we've developed flexible and convenient prep that fits your needs. Our program options include:
- One-on-one tutoring
- Classroom courses
- Live, online courses
- Self-paced online courses
Find the GRE prep option that is right for you.
Detailed breakdowns of where you’re still improving and where you still need work.
180+ hours of content, 7 full-length computer tests, and over 5,000 practice items.
The accuracyOnly Kaplan offers the Official Test Day Experience. Take a practice GRE at an actual Prometric® testing center so you know exactly what to expect on Test Day.
We believe confidence is the key to your success on Test Day—and that begins with your confidence in our test prep. Get a higher score guaranteed or your money back†.
Find the GRE prep that's right for you
Breathe easy knowing that we believe in you. We are so confident in your success that if your score doesn't improve, we'll either give you your money back, or let you retake the class for free. For full eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.