Biggest sale of the season!
Enroll in our brand new course today.
Ends Thursday, September 28
Welcome to Kaplan's FREE Grad Degree Series
Attend from Anywhere!
Find prep near you
Pick your course option
GRE Prep Course
Brand new course, now with more live GRE instruction than anyone else:
- Unlimited access to The GRE Channel - a Kaplan exclusive. Get 35 hours of live, highly-interactive unique instruction on everything from the basics to advanced topics taught live and online by Kaplan’s highest rated faculty
- The most live instruction available, covering all the content and skills on the GRE
- Taking a simulated GRE at an actual testing facility—a Kaplan exclusive.
- Dynamic, classroom sessions featuring comprehensive instruction by expert teachers
- 5,000+ practice questions, including Qbank to create custom quizzes
- 7 full-length computer-based practice tests
- More than 180 hours of online instruction and practice
- Convenient class times and locations
- Free make-up sessions: live classroom sessions or self-paced
- The following books: GRE Premier: Course Book Edition, GRE Math Workbook, GRE Verbal Workbook, and GRE Pocket Reference
- An exclusive flashcard app for on-the-go study, available for iOS and Android™ devices*
GRE Prep PLUS Course
Get the full GRE Prep course and student materials, PLUS additional coaching and resources including:
- 3 hours of one-on-one time, live online with a GRE expert (over $400 value): Personalized coaching, review and analysis of practice test results, assistance building a study plan, and guidance on the graduate school application process.
- GRE Math Foundations - Self-Paced ($299 value): A collection of online videos and practice questions designed to build a strong foundation in the basic math skills essential for success on the GRE (on demand lessons & online workshops, and 400+ practice questions).
- GRE Advanced Math - Self-Paced ($299 value): In-depth online course covering the most advanced math topics you’ll see on the GRE (Instructional videos that break down each topic to make the difficult math easy to understand, 200+ high-difficulty practice questions, and immediate feedback after practice quizzes and lessons).
Kaplan's free Grad Degree Series is back, offering in-depth and expert advice on all aspects of the graduate program experience. Attend the series and learn:
- How to get into the top graduate programs
- How to choose between different programs
- What post-degree career options will be available to you in a variety of career fields
- How to finance your graduate school education
Kaplan's Director of Graduate Programs, Lee Weiss, and Kaplan's faculty and admissions counseling experts will be on hand in our interactive classroom environment to answer any questions you might have—all you need is an internet connection.
View the recordings below to get more out of your graduate school experience.
If you have a passion for teaching others, or want to work in education research or administration, a grad degree in this field is for you. Learn what you'll study and how it will prepare you for a rewarding career.
With so many engineering disciplines, how do you choose the right one for you? Learn more about the various grad paths available to engineers, and how to differentiate yourself from tough admissions competition.
Learn about the research you will do and how it will shape your career when you apply yourself to a psychology specialty in pursuit of your master's or Ph.D.
Allied health graduates are highly sought-after post-degree. Discover how to be competitive in the admissions process and how to put yourself on a gratifying career path in an allied health discipline.
Financing Your Graduate School Education