Chicago Kaplan Medical Center
We welcome you to prep for the USMLE® in Chicago — the "Windy City"!
Set on the shores of lake Michigan, Chicago combines waterfront parks, an unbeatable live music scene, and cutting-edge architecture to create a spectacular modern metropolis. A ride to the observatory on the 103rd floor of the Sears Tower gives you a panoramic view of this great city's attractions: buildings by Frank Lloyd Wright, designer stores on Magnificent Mile, thrill-seekers rides at Navy Pier and the North Side clubs, famous for the Blues scene.
Kaplan's school is situated in downtown Chicago, the city's fashionable business, theater and shopping district, close to parks that line the Lake Michigan waterfront. The school facilities include a computer lab, a library with self-study materials, a student lounge and free internet access.
34% of Illinois' practicing physicians are internationally educated, a percentage only topped by 2 other states! As a result, you are likely to find many mentors in the Illinois MD community to consult as you advance in this process.
+1 312 606 8905
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday:
9:00 am - 8:00 pm CT
9:00 am - 5:00 pm CT
10:00 am - 5:00 pm CT
Call Center for holiday hours.
- USMLE Step 1 Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 1 Prep- Live
- USMLE Step 1 Prep- In Center
- USMLE Step 2 CK Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 2 CK Prep-Live
- USMLE Step 2 CK Prep-In Center
- USMLE Step 2 CS
- USMLE Step 3 Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 3 Prep In Center
- Complete Prep
IMG-friendly hospitals near the center
- Jackson Park Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph's
- Weiss Memorial
- Christ Advocate
- Swedish Covenant
- St. Mary's / St. Elizabeth's
- 140-student lecture hall equipped with state-of-the-art technology and plenty of classrooms for studying
- Step 2 CS Department for your 5-day Live course and 1-day practice exam
- 6 computer labs
- 2 student lounges for you to unwind and relax in between classes
- 2 prayer rooms
- Free wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Medical library with free access to textbooks and flashcard
Kaplan made me realize how different medical concepts are actually connected. From the lecture notes all the way to the live lectures, everything is designed to enable students master great amount of data and ace the boards. I was fortunate enough to have really excellent teachers-they not only helped me achieve a 250 score on Step 1 and a 271 on Step 2 CK on first attempts, but they also gave me the tools I needed to become a better doctor for my patients.
— Manuel Rivera