Save $300 on Private Tutoring
Save $200 on In Person and Live Online courses
Save $100 on Self-Paced courses
*Offer: $300 off applies to LSAT® Private Tutoring. $200 off applies to In Person, In Person PLUS, Live Online, and Live Online PLUS. $100 off applies to Self-Paced, and Self-Paced PLUS. All offers are valid for new enrollments only from June 24, 2019 through June 27, 2019 midnight PT. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
LSAT® Winter Intensive
The most live instruction available for the February LSAT.
4-Week Bootcamp for the February LSAT
For the first time ever, Kaplan is bringing the benefits of an intensive daytime LSAT bootcamp to your home this winter. This elite program is an exclusive opportunity to commit to the most concentrated LSAT prep available, including the most structured live instruction of any February LSAT prep option, unparalleled support and service, and weekly small group and one-on-one tutoring.
Program Features & Schedule:
The Winter Intensive Program curriculum combines Kaplan’s LSAT strategies with immersive instruction, practice and a personalized approach—delivered exclusively live online by our highest-rated LSAT faculty from across the country. The meticulously designed program focuses all your brainpower, energy, and attention on achieving your LSAT goal: a higher score, or your money back.
Exclusive to Winter Intensive students:
The most live LSAT instruction available in preparation for the February LSAT
4 full-length LSAT simulations carefully administered to mimic the Test Day experience*
- Plus, a complete PrepTest library (80+ exams) along with self-proctoring tools
Comprehensive content and strategy review sessions delivered live by our best faculty including:
- All Kaplan core LSAT Prep sessions
- 60+ hours of curated LSAT® Channel sessions
Weekly one-on-one coaching sessions—10 hours total—with your personal LSAT Tutor:
- In-depth analysis of your full-length exam performance and creation of your personal study plan, so you can use your available study time as efficiently as possible
- Tutoring in content areas of your choice to address specific weaknesses and opportunities
- One-on-one support to ensure you stay motivated and engaged throughout the program and confident for Test Day
Weekly Group Tutoring sessions —10 hours total—with an LSAT Tutor
- Additional sessions of live, small group (2 to 4 students) workshops focused on foundations and/or advanced content
Dedicated LSAT faculty members and student concierge to provide prompt responses and solutions to all your LSAT needs:
- Exclusive access to a social community of Winter Intensive Faculty members and peers to post questions, foster collaboration, and celebrate your progress towards your goal score
- Direct answers to all your academic or service-related questions
Special programming related to law school admissions
- Craft all the components of a compelling application - personal statements, addenda, letters of recommendation and more
“Phase II”—reconvene your cohort in the days leading up to Test Day for final coaching, guidance, structure, and practice
The Winter Intensive Program is scheduled strategically to take full advantage of your time during winter break. Combine the structure of scheduled live sessions throughout the day with the convenience of picking and choosing your LSAT® Channel sessions each evening, plus weekly full-length exams and one-on-one coaching sessions.
Plus, access to all of Kaplan’s LSAT preparation resources from the day you enroll until Test Day including:
- Free and unlimited access to The LSAT® Channel —hundreds of hours of live, highly-interactive, elective workshops on everything from the basics to advanced topics taught live and online by Kaplan’s highest rated faculty: 10-40 hours of elective instruction per week, every week, choose electives by topic, difficulty, or faculty, search and watch past-programming with an On Demand online library
- Complete PrepTest library of every released LSAT (80+) with detailed explanations to every question and answer choice
- Q-Bank containing 4,000+ real LSAT questions for customized quizzes by question type
- Smart Reports™ providing detailed performance analysis and study prescriptions
- Free make-up sessions: live classroom sessions or on-demand
- LSAT Premier: Course Book Edition and LSAT Lesson Book
Why Kaplan Winter Intensive?
Kaplan’s newest LSAT prep innovation. The LSAT Channel offers hundreds of hours of live, highly-interactive, elective workshops on everything from the basics to advanced topics, taught live and online by Kaplan's highest-rated faculty.
All of our comprehensive courses include a complete PrepTest library (75+ exams) and every released LSAT question (7,500+) with detailed explanations to each question and every answer choice.
Smart Reports® provides an in-depth analysis of your practice test performance and then recommends specific assignments to help you improve. It targets the highest-yield material, specific to you.
LSAT Prep with PLUS upgrade offers our complete LSAT Prep experience plus three hours of one-on-one time with an LSAT expert.