LSAT Reading Comprehension - Self-Paced
Bogged down by complex passages filled with convoluted content and confusing questions? Now learn how to confidently tackle each and every Reading Comprehension passage and question type with Kaplan's new Reading Comprehension - Self-Paced course. Prep on your own with this flexible and convenient, self-study option. You'll learn the content and strategies you need to raise your score on the LSAT—at your convenience.
Students already enrolled in a comprehensive LSAT prep course may also purchase this product as a supplement for only $99.
Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to enroll.
What Makes LSAT Reading Comprehension - Self-Paced Unique?
- In-depth, focused instruction on the section of the LSAT students find toughest to improve
- Comprehensive coverage of every passage and question type you could face on Test Day
- Over 100 real, previously released reading comprehension passages with questions and full explanations to each
- Online lessons to study wherever and whenever you want—24/7
- Online help from Kaplan's LSAT Academic Advisors
LSAT Reading Comprehension - Self-Paced is a self-paced program with online lessons and practice materials.
- More than 15 hours of video instruction spread across 6 sessions
- Guidebook to follow along with all the material covered in the online sessions
- Reading Comprehension Mastery & Timing book containing over 100 previously released passages with questions