About Our Curriculum
Kaplan's MCAT curriculum focuses on building skill and confidence. Find out how we design courses that will help you do your best on Test Day.
Pick your course option
MCAT Prep Course
MCAT Prep Course, now with more live instruction than anyone else and unlimited access to The MCAT Channel.
- 15 full-length practice tests and more than 10,000 practice items, including access to the most available AAMC practice materials
- A personalized study plan that adjusts to your unique strengths and weaknesses
- Prep with more than 130 interactive Science Review videos, our 7-book MCAT Subject Review set, and Qbank
MCAT Prep PLUS Course
Everything that comes with the MCAT Prep Course, PLUS more than $1,400 of additional instruction for just $500 more.
- 3 hours of one-on-one coaching from your personal MCAT coach to develop a personalized study plan that manages your time best and get essential tips from an MCAT expert
- 2 additional Self-Paced online courses ($499 value each) with over 50 hours of instruction in Foundations of Biochemistry and Foundations of Psychology and Sociology
Precise instruction. Proven strategies.
We invented test prep more than 80 years ago. Millions of practice tests later, we know exactly what works. MCAT preparation is about more than boosting your basic skills. Kaplan’s specialized MCAT strategies help you beat the challenges hidden in the MCAT. With these skills under your belt, you’ll have the full tool kit you’ll need on test day.
Studying is a science
Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the MCAT. Kaplan’s classes are designed using real data. It’s part of what keeps our students really on target
Prepare with practice
So much on test day depends on pacing and confidence. To help perfect your timing and shake off doubts, you’ll complete multiple Full Length MCATs and receive detailed score analysis. That’s the kind of preparation that can keep you calm and collected on test day.