Save $300 on Private Tutoring and PLUS courses
Save $200 on Live Online, In Person, and Self-Paced
*Offer: $300 off applies to MCAT® Private Tutoring, In Person PLUS, Live Online PLUS, and Self-Paced PLUS. $200 off applies to In Person, Live Online, and Self-Paced. All offers are for new enrollments only from October 14, 2019 through October 21, 2019 midnight PT. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
San Diego, CA
June 28 - August 8, 2020
Join us at The University of California - San Diego in La Jolla, CA, for an unforgettable experience. Over 320 hours of live, customized MCAT® immersion led by our highest-rated MCAT faculty from across the country. This meticulously designed program focuses all your brainpower, energy, and attention on achieving your MCAT goal.
The Summer Intensive Program curriculum incorporates MCAT strategy, content review, and a personalized approach that guarantees success. Guided by the best Kaplan MCAT faculty members in the country, you will receive a well-rounded and complete preparation experience that includes:
- Comprehensive content review sessions delivered exclusively live and on site by subject matter experts
- Expertly crafted MCAT strategy lectures to help you understand the test format and achieve the best possible results
- Small group recitations and weekly private tutoring sessions that provide a customized study plan and guide you to success
- 5 full-length proctored MCAT simulations carefully administered to mimic the Test Day experience
Housing is located on the Revelle College campus of UCSD in the new Keeling Apartments, which are Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) platinum certified—a first for any structure on campus, and a first for any residential housing building in the entire University of California system. Students reside in apartment-style units with 4 private bedrooms and a shared bathroom with multiple vanities and separate shower area. Each unit also includes a full kitchen and furnished living area. Each floor offers panoramic views of La Jolla and the Pacific Ocean.
Enjoy access to the beach, surfing, and hiking trails. Discounted memberships available for multiple UCSD recreation facilities. Plus, 24-hour security and service and complimentary use of UCSD shuttle service. Enjoy meals at some of the highest rated dining facilities in the US.
- San Diego is the 2nd largest city in CA and one of the fastest growing areas in the US.
- San Diego is known for its mild, year-round climate, natural deep-water harbor, extensive beaches, long association with the U.S. Navy, and recent emergence as a healthcare and biotechnology development center.
- This is our 12th year running in San Diego
- The University of California San Diego (UCSD) is located in the seaside community of La Jolla.
- UCSD is a top-rated national university.
- Easy access to the beach and surfing.