How do you prefer to prep for the MCAT?
MCAT Live Online Options
Kaplan’s live, instructor-led online courses provide the benefits of a classroom experience with the flexibility of attending from wherever you are.
- Cover all the content and skills on the MCAT
- Watch a Kaplan Live Online class in action
- 540 hours of instruction and practice
- 300+ hours of online resources, including 13 full-length practice tests
- The most available AAMC practice materials
- Focus on the instruction you need most
- Unlimited access to The MCAT Channel
- Over 130 interactive Science Review videos
- A personalized study plan that adjusts to your strengths and weaknesses
- This course will fit into your life
- Choose from the most course schedules available
- Convenient live and recorded make-up sessions
- Prep on-the-go with digital books, a flashcard app, and Qbank
- Be confident preparing with the world leader in MCAT prep
- Twice as many doctors prepared for the MCAT with a Kaplan course than with any other.*
- We’ve prepared thousands of students for the new MCAT and we’re using their feedback to continually improve
- You’re guaranteed a higher MCAT score or your money back*
- Three one-on-one sessions with your MCAT Coach, live online via our virtual classroom
- Personalized coaching to manage your time wisely and create a personal study plan that works best for you
- Essential tips about your MCAT prep and the med school admissions process
- Two Foundations Self-Paced online courses (each a $499 value) with over 50 hours of foundational instruction in the new Biochemistry, Psychology, and Sociology content on the MCAT 2015 blueprint
Have questions? Call 1-800-KAP-TEST.
150+ hours of total instruction, practice tools, applications, and on demand Science Review videos—everything you need, the way you need it. Plus our exclusive MCAT Channel.
With our automated feedback tool, SmartReports™, you get in-depth insights into your greatest strengths and weaknesses on the MCAT with recommended instruction just for you.
This is the only MCAT course that requires every instructor to be score-qualified and trained on the entire exam—ensuring that you are taught by an MCAT expert.
13 full-length exams, over 8,000+ MCAT practice items, and the most available official AAMC practice resources. Only realistic practice makes perfect.
*Offer: $200 off applies to comprehensive In Person, Live Online, Private Tutoring, and SelfPaced new enrollments from July 25, 2016 through July 28, 2016 11:59 p.m. PT only. Discount may not be combined with any other promotion or offer.
*Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For complete guarantee eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.