How do you prefer to prep for the MCAT?
MCAT Self-Paced Options
Want test prep on your terms? Prefer working on your own from home? With Kaplan's Self-Paced online courses, you can work at your own place, at your own pace—wherever you are, at whatever time suits you.
or 3 installments of $666.33
Prep anytime and anywhere with an internet connection.
Our MCAT Prep - Self-Paced course is a full, comprehensive class equipped with customizable online resources.
- A comprehensive array of instructional videos covering everything you would learn in any other Kaplan course
- Cover all the content and skills on the MCAT
- 540 total hours of instruction and practice
- Over 130 interactive Science Review videos
- A personalized study plan that adjusts to your strengths and weaknesses
- 300+ hours of online resources
- 14 full-length practice tests and over 8,500 practice questions
- The most available AAMC practice materials
Books & Apps
- A complete MCAT library: Kaplan’s best-selling 7-book Subject Review, Lesson Book, and High-Yield Problem Solving Guide—created in partnership with Scientific American (also available as eBooks)
- MCAT Qbank—design your own practice quizzes from more than 1,000 MCAT-style questions and track your progress as you go
- A mobile flashcard app for convenient prep on the go
- We’ve prepared thousands of students for the new MCAT, and use their feedback to continually improve our curriculum
- You’re guaranteed a higher MCAT score, or your money back*
or 3 installments of $833.00
Our premium option includes all of the perks of the MCAT Prep - Self-Paced course PLUS over $1400 of additional instruction for just $500 more, including:
The MCAT Channel - A Kaplan exclusive!
- Free and unlimited access to The MCAT Channel - review MCAT content & strategies and get your questions answered in real-time by Kaplan's top-rated instructors, live online six days a week with recordings available 24/7
- As many as 30 hours per week of highly interactive programming taught live and online by our highest-rated faculty
- Choose sessions that target your greatest areas of opportunity, so you can gain more points in less time
- Attend live lessons six days a week or watch the archives, 24/7
3 hours of one-on-one coaching from your personal MCAT coach
- Learn how to manage your time wisely
- Develop a personalized study plan that works best for you
- Get essential tips from an MCAT expert
- Gain insight into the med school admissions process
- Meet live online via our virtual classroom
2 additional Self-Paced online courses ($499 value each)
with over 50 hours of foundational instruction in key MCAT content areas:
- Foundations of Biochemistry
- Foundations of Psychology and Sociology
Have questions? Call 1-800-KAP-TEST.
The most live instruction.
Couple in-class sessions with the flexibility of The MCAT Channel, so you get all the live instruction you need without wasting time on content you’ve already mastered.
Prep smarter, not harder.
A personalized study plan, guiding you through over 125 hours of live instruction and 400+ hours of online resources, all engineered to get you more points in less time.
Kaplan requires every instructor to be score-qualified and rigorously trained on the entire exam—ensuring that you’ll be taught by a team of MCAT experts.
14 full-length exams, over 10,000 MCAT practice items, and the most available official AAMC practice resources. Only realistic practice makes perfect.