How do you prefer to prep for the MCAT?
MCAT Self-Paced Options
Want test prep on your terms? Prefer working on your own from home? With Kaplan's Self-Paced online courses, you can work at your own place, at your own pace—wherever you are, at whatever time suits you.
or 3 installments of $666.33
Prep anytime and anywhere with an internet connection.
Our MCAT Prep - Self-Paced course is a full, comprehensive class equipped with customizable online resources.
- A comprehensive array of instructional videos covering everything you would learn in any other Kaplan course
- Cover all the content and skills on the MCAT
- 540 total hours of instruction and practice
- Over 130 interactive Science Review videos
- A personalized study plan that adjusts to your strengths and weaknesses
- 300+ hours of online resources
- 14 full-length practice tests and over 8,500 practice questions
- The most available AAMC practice materials
Books & Apps
- A complete MCAT library: Kaplan’s best-selling 7-book Subject Review, Lesson Book, and High-Yield Problem Solving Guide—created in partnership with Scientific American (also available as eBooks)
- MCAT Qbank—design your own practice quizzes from more than 1,000 MCAT-style questions and track your progress as you go
- A mobile flashcard app for convenient prep on the go
- We’ve prepared thousands of students for the new MCAT, and use their feedback to continually improve our curriculum
- You’re guaranteed a higher MCAT score, or your money back*
or 3 installments of $833.00
Our premium option includes all of the perks of the MCAT Prep - Self-Paced course PLUS over $1400 of additional instruction for just $500 more, including:
The MCAT Channel - A Kaplan exclusive!
- Free and unlimited access to The MCAT Channel - review MCAT content & strategies and get your questions answered in real-time by Kaplan's top-rated instructors, live online six days a week with recordings available 24/7
- Up to 30 hours per week of highly interactive programming taught live and online by our highest-rated faculty
- Choose sessions that target your greatest areas of opportunity, so you can gain more points in less time
- Attend live lessons six days a week or watch the archives, 24/7
3 hours of one-on-one coaching from your personal MCAT coach
- Learn how to manage your time wisely
- Develop a personalized study plan that works best for you
- Get essential tips from an MCAT expert
- Gain insight into the med school admissions process
- Meet live online via our virtual classroom
2 additional Self-Paced online courses ($499 value each)
with over 50 hours of foundational instruction in key MCAT content areas:
- Foundations of Biochemistry
- Foundations of Psychology and Sociology
Have questions? Call 1-800-KAP-TEST.
The most live instruction.
Couple in-class sessions with the flexibility of The MCAT Channel, so you get all the live instruction you need without wasting time on content you’ve already mastered.
Prep smarter, not harder.
A personalized study plan, guiding you through over 125 hours of live instruction and 400+ hours of online resources, all engineered to get you more points in less time.
Kaplan requires every instructor to be score-qualified and rigorously trained on the entire exam—ensuring that you’ll be taught by a team of MCAT experts.
14 full-length exams, over 10,000 MCAT practice items, and the most available official AAMC practice resources. Only realistic practice makes perfect.
*Offer: $300 off applies to MCAT® Private Tutoring new enrollments from May 25, 2017 through May 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. PT only. $250 off applies to In Person,Live Online, and Self-Paced new enrollments from May 25, 2017 through May 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. PT only. Summer Intensive Programs and Prep Packs are excluded from this offer. Discount may not be combined with any other promotion or offer. Current MCAT pricing remains in effect through May 31, 2017: Prices on In Person, In Person PLUS, Live Online and Live Online PLUS will increase by $200 starting on June 1, 2017.
*Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For complete guarantee eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.