How do you prefer to prep for the MCAT?
MCAT Self-Paced Options
Want test prep on your terms? Prefer working on your own from home? With Kaplan's Self-Paced online courses, you can work at your own place, at your own pace—wherever you are, at whatever time suits you.
or 3 installments of $666.33
Prep anytime and anywhere with an internet connection.
Our MCAT Prep - Self-Paced course is a full, comprehensive class equipped with customizable online resources.
- A comprehensive array of instructional videos covering everything you would learn in any other Kaplan course
- Cover all the content and skills on the MCAT
- 540 total hours of instruction and practice
- Over 130 interactive Science Review videos
- A personalized study plan that adjusts to your strengths and weaknesses
- 300+ hours of online resources
- 14 full-length practice tests and over 8,500 practice questions
- The most available AAMC practice materials
Books & Apps
- A complete MCAT library: Kaplan’s best-selling 7-book Subject Review, Lesson Book, and High-Yield Problem Solving Guide—created in partnership with Scientific American (also available as eBooks)
- MCAT Qbank—design your own practice quizzes from more than 1,000 MCAT-style questions and track your progress as you go
- A mobile flashcard app for convenient prep on the go
- We’ve prepared thousands of students for the new MCAT, and use their feedback to continually improve our curriculum
- You’re guaranteed a higher MCAT score, or your money back*
or 3 installments of $833.00
Our premium option includes all of the perks of the MCAT Prep - Self-Paced course PLUS over $1400 of additional instruction for just $500 more, including:
- Free and unlimited access to The MCAT Channel - review MCAT content & strategies and get your questions answered in real-time by Kaplan's top-rated instructors, live online six days a week with recordings available 24/7
- Up to 30 hours per week of highly interactive programming taught live and online by our highest-rated faculty
- Choose sessions that target your greatest areas of opportunity, so you can gain more points in less time
- Attend live lessons six days a week or watch the archives, 24/7
3 hours of one-on-one coaching from your personal MCAT coach
- Learn how to manage your time wisely
- Develop a personalized study plan that works best for you
- Get essential tips from an MCAT expert
- Gain insight into the med school admissions process
- Meet live online via our virtual classroom
2 additional Self-Paced online courses ($499 value each)
with over 50 hours of foundational instruction in key MCAT content areas:
- Foundations of Biochemistry
- Foundations of Psychology and Sociology
Have questions? Call 1-800-KAP-TEST.
A personalized study plan, guiding you through over 150 hours of instruction and 300+ hours of online resources, all engineered to get you more points in less time.
With our automated feedback tool, SmartReports™, you get in-depth insights into your greatest strengths and weaknesses on the MCAT with recommended instruction just for you.
Kaplan requires every instructor to be score-qualified and rigorously trained on the entire exam—ensuring that you'll be taught by an MCAT expert.
14 full-length exams, over 8,500+ MCAT practice items, and the most available official AAMC practice resources. Only realistic practice makes perfect.
*Offer: $225 off applies to MCAT® Tutoring, In Person, Live Online, and Self-Paced new enrollments from April 24, 2017 through April 27, 2017 midnight PT only. Summer Intensive Programs are excluded from this offer. Discount may not be combined with any other promotion or offer.
*Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For complete guarantee eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.