How do you prefer to prep for the MCAT?
Want test prep on your terms? Prefer working on your own from home? With Kaplan's Self-Paced online courses, you can work at your own place, at your own pace—wherever you are, at whatever time suits you. Taking the January MCAT®? Spend winter break getting a higher score. Learn More.
- A comprehensive array of instructional videos covering everything you would learn in any other Kaplan course
- Over 100 hours of total instruction
- A total of 8,000+ MCAT practice items, including 13 full-length practice tests, each psychometrically evaluated and fully aligned with the new test blueprint
- A complete MCAT library: Kaplan’s best-selling 7-book Subject Review, Lesson Book, and High-Yield Problem Solving Guide—created in partnership with Scientific American (also available as eBooks)
- MCAT Qbank—design your own practice quizzes from more than 1,000 MCAT-style questions and track your progress as you go
- A mobile flashcard app for convenient prep on the go
- Kaplan’s Higher Score Guarantee: You will score higher with Kaplan—guaranteed or your money back*
- and much more…
- Free and unlimited access to The MCAT Channel - review MCAT content & strategies and get your questions answered in real-time by Kaplan's top-rated instructors, live online six days a week with recordings available 24/7
- Three one-on-one sessions with your MCAT Coach, live online via our virtual classroom
- Personalized coaching to manage your time wisely and create a personal study plan that works best for you
- Essential tips about your MCAT prep and the med school admissions process
- Two Foundations Self-Paced online courses (each a $499 value) with over 50 hours of foundational instruction in the new Biochemistry, Psychology, and Sociology content on the MCAT 2015 blueprint
Have questions? Call 1-800-KAP-TEST.
150+ hours of total instruction, practice tools, applications, and on demand Science Review videos—everything you need, the way you need it. Plus our exclusive MCAT Channel.
With our automated feedback tool, SmartReports™, you get in-depth insights into your greatest strengths and weaknesses on the MCAT with recommended instruction just for you.
This is the only MCAT course that requires every instructor to be score-qualified and trained on the entire exam—ensuring that you are taught by an MCAT expert.
13 full-length exams, over 8,000+ MCAT practice items, and the most available official AAMC practice resources. Only realistic practice makes perfect.