May 14th - June 24th, 2017
Join us at Emory University in Atlanta, GA, for an unforgettable experience. Over 320 hours of live, customized MCAT® immersion led by our highest-rated MCAT faculty from across the country. This meticulously designed program focuses all your brainpower, energy, and attention on achieving your MCAT goal.
The Summer Intensive Program curriculum incorporates MCAT strategy, content review, and a personalized approach that guarantees success. Guided by our best MCAT faculty instructors, you will receive a well-rounded and complete preparation experience that includes:
- Comprehensive content review sessions delivered exclusively live and on site by subject matter experts
- Expertly crafted MCAT strategy lectures to help you understand the test format and achieve the best possible results
- Small group recitations and weekly private tutoring sessions that provide a customized study plan and guide you to success
- 5 full-length proctored MCAT simulations carefully administered to mimic the Test Day experience
The Undergraduate Residential Center at Clairmont Campus was designed to provide students with apartment-style living, while preserving the benefits of both autonomous and community living. Every apartment houses four students, each of whom will enjoy his or her own private bedroom. Apartments contain a living area, full kitchen, and two full bathrooms. The apartments have central heat and air conditioning and are equipped with a stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, microwave, washer and dryer units, mini-blinds, and carpet.
The Student Activity and Academic Center (SAAC) is located next to the Clairmont Residential Center and provides all students with access to outdoor basketball, volleyball, tennis, and swimming facilities; indoor multipurpose area, strength and conditioning equipment, gymnasium, computer lab, classrooms, and café.
Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to speak with one of our Summer Intensive advisors.
- Georgia is the 9th largest metropolitan area in the US
- Emory is located in the historic Druid Hills neighborhood, which is about 15 minutes from downtown Atlanta
- Top rated undergraduate and medical school
- Emory Healthcare is the largest healthcare system in Georgia
- Emory Village, easily accessible via the Emory Shuttle, is a shopping and dining development with everything a student may need
- There are more than 55 streets with the name "Peachtree" in Georgia...yes, you will be able to enjoy some locally-grown peaches