June 3rd - July 14th, 2018
Join us at The University of Colorado in Boulder, CO, for an unforgettable experience. Over 320 hours of live, customized MCAT® immersion led by our highest-rated MCAT faculty from across the country. This meticulously designed program focuses all your brainpower, energy, and attention on achieving your MCAT goal.
The Summer Intensive Program curriculum incorporates MCAT strategy, content review, and a personalized approach that guarantees success. Guided by the best Kaplan MCAT faculty members in the country, you will receive a well-rounded and complete preparation experience that includes:
- Comprehensive content review sessions delivered exclusively live and on site by subject matter experts
- Expertly crafted MCAT strategy lectures to help you understand the test format and achieve the best possible results
- Small group recitations and weekly private tutoring sessions that provide a customized study plan and guide you to success
- 5 full-length proctored MCAT simulations carefully administered to mimic the Test Day experience
Students will reside in Bear Creek Apartments, the premier student housing in Boulder. This unique community was created to support students' academic success. Offering services and amenities tailored to our student population and focusing on wellness and safety makes Bear Creek a perfect choice for CU-Boulder students. Students are housed in 4-bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments that are fully furnished with a basic living room set and a full kitchen. All bedrooms include a mattress, bed frame, desk/chair, and dresser. High-speed Internet is available through a wired or wireless connection.
Great location close to campus with beautiful views and landscaping. Basketball, sand volleyball, and lighted tennis courts available. You may purchase a discounted membership to access a recreational center and laundry facilities are conveniently located on most floors. The residence also includes card-controlled access to buildings, a game room, social lounges, and study areas on each floor. Plus, a 24-hour on-site staff at your service.
- Boulder is located at the base of the foothills of the Rocky Mountains at an elevation of 5,430 feet
- The city of Boulder frequently acquires top rankings in health, well-being, quality of life, education, and art.
- The University of Colorado at Boulder is the state's flagship university.
- Enjoy many outdoor activities including biking, hiking, rock climbing, summer skiing, and swimming.
- Boulder is consistently rated one of the most educated cities in America
- Bicycling is a way of life in Boulder with over 150 miles of designated bike lanes