Intensive MCAT® Prep - Choose From In Person or Live Online
Summer Intensive - Live Online
The most live online instruction available for summer MCAT® test dates.
5-Week Bootcamps: Tuition: $7999
May 14th - June 16thEnroll
June 18th - July 21stEnroll
July 23rd - August 25thEnroll
For the first time ever Kaplan is bringing the benefits of our highest-rated MCAT Summer Intensive Program to your home this summer. These elite programs are an exclusive opportunity to commit to the most concentrated MCAT prep available, including the most live instruction of any live online MCAT prep option, unparallelled support and service, and weekly one-on-one coaching.
Biggest discount for the rest of the season!
SAVE $400. Sale ends April 30*
For more information, contact one of our Summer Intensive advisors at: 1-800-KAP-TEST
Prefer to study in Boston, Boulder, Atlanta, or San Diego? Learn More
With over 250 hours of strategically structured programming, the Summer Intensive - Live Online curriculum incorporates MCAT strategy, content review, and a personalized approach—delivered exclusively live online by our highest-rated MCAT faculty from across the country. The meticulously designed program focuses all your brainpower, energy, and attention on achieving your MCAT goal: a higher score, or your money back.
Exclusive to Summer Intensive - Live Online students:
- The most live online instruction available in preparation for any summer MCAT test dates
- 5 full-length MCAT simulations carefully administered to mimic the Test Day experience
Comprehensive content and strategy review sessions delivered live by highest rated Faculty including
- All Kaplan core MCAT Prep sessions
- 34 additional sessions of live, dedicated high-yield MCAT content review available exclusively to Summer Intensive students
- 100+ hours of curated The MCAT® Channel sessions
Weekly one-on-one coaching sessions—12 hours total—with your personal MCAT Coach:
- In-depth analysis of your full-length exam performance and creation of your personal study plan, so you can use your available study time as efficiently as possible
- Answers to any questions you have about the program, your Kaplan resources, or your progress
- One-on-one support to ensure you stay motivated and engaged throughout the program and confident for Test Day
Dedicated MCAT faculty members and student concierge to provide prompt responses and solutions to all your MCAT needs:
- Exclusive access to a social community of Summer Intensive - Live Online Faculty members and peers to post questions, foster collaboration, and celebrate your progress towards your goal score
- Direct answers to all your academic or service-related questions
The Summer Intensive - Live Online program is scheduled strategically to take full advantage of your time during summer break. Combine the structure of scheduled live sessions throughout the day with the convenience of picking and choosing your MCAT® Channel sessions each evening, plus weekly full-length exams and one-on-one coaching sessions.
|All times EST||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|11:00 AM||Strategy Lecture: Psychology & Sociology||Strategy Lecture: CARS||Strategy Lecture: Biology & Biochemistry||Strategy Lecture: Chemistry & Physics||Full Length Exam - Part 1||Self Study||Full Length Exam Review or Coaching Session|
|2:00 PM||Content Review: Kinematics||Content Review: Thermodynamics||Content Review: Amino Acids||Content Review: Eukaryotic DNA|
|3:30 PM||Office Hours||Office Hours||Office Hours||Office Hours||Full Length Exam - Part 2|
|4:30 PM||Content Review: Work & Energy||Content Review: Fluids||Content Review: Sensation & Perception||Special Event: MCAT Trivia||MCAT Channel or Coaching Session|
|7:00 PM||MCAT Channel, Coaching Session, or Homework||MCAT Channel, Coaching Session, or Homework||MCAT Channel, Coaching Session, or Homework||MCAT Channel, Coaching Session, or Homework||Free Time||Full Length Exam Review or Coaching Session|
Plus, access to all of Kaplan’s MCAT preparation resources from the day you enroll until Test Day including:
- The most available AAMC practice materials
- Kaplan’s best-selling 7-book Subject Review, Lesson Book, and High-Yield Science - Newly released 3rd edition.
- MCAT Qbank—design your own practice quizzes from more than 1,000 MCAT-style questions and track your progress as you go.
- A mobile flashcard app for convenient prep on the go.
- A total of 8,000+ MCAT practice items, including 14 full-length practice tests, each psychometrically evaluated and fully aligned with the new test blueprint.
- The MCAT® Channel—providing you unlimited access to hours of supplemental live, online instruction nearly every day of the week taught by our highest-rated MCAT Faculty. A Kaplan Exclusive!
500+ hours of available instruction, practice, and support carefully designed to provide top results and including access to The MCAT® Channel until Test Day.
With our automated feedback tool, SmartReports™, you get in-depth insights into your greatest strengths and weaknesses on the MCAT with recommended instruction just for you.
Kaplan requires every instructor to be score-qualified and rigorously trained on the entire exam—ensuring that you'll be taught by an MCAT expert.
14 full-length exams, over 8,000+ MCAT practice items, and the most available official AAMC practice resources. Only realistic practice makes perfect.
*Test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders, none of whom endorse or are affiliated with this Kaplan or this website.*Offer: $400 off applies only to the MCAT Summer Intensive Program new enrollments from April 1, 2017, to April 30, 2017, 11:59 p.m. PT only. Discount may not be combined with any other promotion or offer. In Person, Live Online, Self-Paced, Private Tutoring, and Spring Intensive courses are excluded from this offer.