Bootcamp for the January MCAT
December 17, 2017 - January 17, 2018
Kaplan is bringing the benefits of our highest-rated MCAT Summer Intensive Program to your home this winter. This elite program is an exclusive opportunity to commit to the most concentrated MCAT prep available, including the most live instruction of any January MCAT prep option, unparallelled support and service, and weekly one-on-one coaching.
Program Features & Schedule
With over 240 hours of strategically structured programming, the Winter Intensive Program curriculum incorporates MCAT strategy, content review, and a personalized approach—delivered exclusively live online by our highest-rated MCAT faculty from across the country. The meticulously designed program focuses all your brainpower, energy, and attention on achieving your MCAT goal: a higher score, or your money back.
Exclusive to Winter Intensive students:
Comprehensive content and strategy review sessions delivered live by our highest rated Faculty, including:
- All Kaplan core MCAT Prep sessions.
- 34 additional sessions of live, dedicated high-yield MCAT content review available exclusively to Winter Intensive students.
- 72+ hours of curated MCAT® Channel sessions.
Weekly one-on-one coaching sessions—12 hours total—with your personal MCAT Coach
- In-depth analysis of your full-length exam performance and creation of your personal study plan, so you can use your available study time as efficiently as possible.
- Answers to any questions you have about the program, your Kaplan resources, or your progress.
- One-on-one support to ensure you stay motivated and engaged throughout the program and confident for Test Day.
Dedicated MCAT faculty members and student concierge to provide prompt responses and solutions to all your MCAT needs.
- Exclusive access to a social community of Winter Intensive Faculty members and peers to post questions, foster collaboration, and celebrate your progress towards your goal score.
- Direct answers to all your academic or service-related questions.
|All times EST||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|10:00 AM||Strategy Lecture: Psychology & Sociology||Strategy Lecture: CARS||Strategy Lecture: Biology & Biochemistry||Strategy Lecture: Chemistry & Physics||Full Length Exam - Part 1||Self Study||Full Length Exam Review or Coaching Session|
|1:00 PM||Content Review: Kinematics||Content Review: Thermodynamics||Content Review: Amino Acids||Content Review: Eukaryotic DNA|
|2:30 PM||Office Hours||Office Hours||Office Hours||Office Hours||Full Length Exam - Part 2|
|3:30 PM||Content Review: Work & Energy||Content Review: Fluids||Content Review: Sensation & Perception||Special Event: MCAT Trivia||MCAT Channel or Coaching Session|
|7:00 PM||MCAT Channel, Coaching Session, or Homework||MCAT Channel, Coaching Session, or Homework||MCAT Channel, Coaching Session, or Homework||MCAT Channel, Coaching Session, or Homework||Free Time||Full Length Exam Review or Coaching Session|
Plus, access to all of Kaplan’s MCAT preparation resources from the day you enroll until Test Day including:
- The most available AAMC practice materials
- Kaplan’s best-selling 7-book Subject Review, Lesson Book, and High-Yield Science - Newly released 3rd edition.
- MCAT Qbank—design your own practice quizzes from more than 1,000 MCAT-style questions and track your progress as you go.
- A mobile flashcard app for convenient prep on the go.
- A total of 8,000+ MCAT practice items, including 15 full-length practice tests, each psychometrically evaluated and fully aligned with the new test blueprint.
- The MCAT® Channel—providing you unlimited access to hours of supplemental live, online instruction nearly every day of the week taught by our highest-rated MCAT Faculty. A Kaplan Exclusive!
500+ hours of available instruction, practice, and support carefully designed to provide top results and including access to The MCAT® Channel until Test Day.
With our automated feedback tool, SmartReports™, you get in-depth insights into your greatest strengths and weaknesses on the MCAT with recommended instruction just for you.
This is the only MCAT course that requires every instructor to be score-qualified and trained on the entire exam—ensuring that you are taught by an MCAT expert.
15 full-length exams, over 8,000+ MCAT practice items, and the most available official AAMC practice resources. Only realistic practice makes perfect.