International Medical Schools
USMLE® Step 1/Basic Science Review and USMLE® Step 2CK/Clinical Science Review
Basic Science and Clinical Science Review
Help your students prepare for US licensure exam with test prep programs that combine Qbank practice questions with targeted content review and remediation.
USMLE Step 1 | USMLE Step 2 CK | COMLEX-USA Level 1
Kaplan Medical offers content review exam prep for a range of US licensure exams developed by doctors, medical educators, and education science experts. Our institutional partners receive professionally-staffed services for implementation, training, and support along with performance reporting and data to help you identify and address student needs.
Dedicated to Better Outcomes
Kaplan’s suite of products help students prepare for board exams with practice questions and focused content review and remediation.
- Qbank - Students can access thousands of questions with detailed explanations from their laptops, tablets, and phones.
- Simulated Exams - Students will experience full-length tests that mimic the characteristics of the actual board exams.
- Integrated Study Plans - Customized study plans based on performance direct students to focus on areas where they need the most practice and review.
- On-Demand Lectures - Available on a variety of topics, students can view videos at 1.5x speed when it’s most convenient for them on their laptops, tablets, or phones.
- Live & Live Online Programs - Custom courses delivered by Kaplan’s faculty on campus or online help you develop and deliver focused remediation for at-risk students.
Kaplan Medical’s Step 2 CK prep with U.S. clinical experience program equips international medical graduates with the clinical foundation and core competencies to show Program Directors they are the ideal candidate for residency in the United States.
Service and Curriculum Support
We offer exclusive support for our institutional partners that allows us to prioritize your needs and respond to issues in a timely manner.
Implementation & Training
You’ll be assigned a team of professionals who will help you understand your Kaplan resources, train your faculty to use them and answer your questions along the way.
Faculty and students will receive support from your assigned team.
Our Medical Learning Consultant will offer suggestions on how best to use your Kaplan resources and will become your partner in Curriculum Alignment, Integration, and Optimization.
The Administrative Reporting Suite available to institutions on the Kaplan Learning Platform includes features and functionality to help the Dean and select faculty members quickly access and understand individual student and cohort performance.
Kaplan’s practice questions, assessments, focused review content, and institutional level reporting are available in a variety of packages to best meet the needs of your faculty and students.
Request a Demo Account
(must be 13 years or older).
Enter your details below the regional program direct in your area will set you up with a demo account to view sample content and reports.
Thank you! Someone will reach out to you within the next business day.