Get the most support for your students
Test prep and integrated curriculum support for Allopathic and Osteopathic medical schools.
Dedicated to Better Outcomes
Kaplan’s suite of products help students prepare for board exams with practice questions and focused content review and remediation.
When you partner with Kaplan Medical, we’ll provide you and your students with tools that lead to improved test scores. Our content is developed by doctors, medical educators, and education science experts. We offer professionally-staffed services for implementation, training, and support and access to actionable diagnostics including performance reporting and data to help you identify and address student needs.
Test Prep for USMLE® and COMLEX-USA®
Help your students prepare for their licensure exam with test prep programs that combine Qbank practice questions with targeted content review and remediation.
USMLE Step 1 | USMLE Step 2 CK | USMLE Step 2 CS | COMLEX-USA Level 1
- Qbank - Students can access thousands of questions with detailed explanations from their laptops, tablets, and phones.
- Simulated Exams - Students will experience full-length tests that mimic the characteristics of the actual board exams.
- Integrated Study Plans - Detailed student Study Plans with 40-70 hours on online interactive videos and over 1100 built-in practice questions.
- On-Demand Lectures - Available on a variety of topics, students can view videos at 1.5x speed when it’s most convenient for them on their laptops, tablets, or phones.
- Live & Live Online Programs - Custom courses delivered by Kaplan’s faculty on campus or online help you develop and deliver focused remediation for at-risk students.
Guide your students to Shelf Exam success so they're better prepared to score high on their Step 2CK and Step 3 exams.
- High-yield on demand video lectures taught by subject matter experts
- Hundreds of test-like practice questions, and assessment exams
- Institutional reporting that provides insights into your students’ progress and performance
Step 2 CS Readiness
Ensure that students are ready for the Step 2CS with supplemental lectures and practice assessments.
- Practice Exam
1 Day in person or virtual practice exam with 12 standardized patient encounters in a test-like setting.
- In Person or Virtual Workshops
Students work through real cases and practice writing an accurate patient note under exam-like conditions with guidance and advice from a Step 2CS specialist.
- Supplemental Lectures
Offer students additional review of content through a series of lectures, lecture notes, and assessments. Live Online options include an instructor who is there to answer questions and interact with students. On-demand lectures are recorded and can be played back when it’s most convenient for students.
Service and Curriculum Support
We offer exclusive support for our institutional partners that allows us to prioritize your needs and respond to issues in a timely manner.
- Implementation & Training
You’ll be assigned a team of professionals who will help you understand your Kaplan resources, train your faculty to use them and answer your questions along the way.
Faculty and students will receive support from your assigned team.
- Curriculum Alignment
Our Medical Learning Consultant will offer suggestions on how best to use your Kaplan resources and will become your partner in Curriculum Alignment, Integration, and Optimization.
The Administrative Reporting Suite available to institutions on the Kaplan Learning Platform includes features and functionality to help the Dean and select faculty members quickly access and understand individual student and cohort performance.
Kaplan’s practice questions, assessments, focused review content, and institutional level reporting are available in a variety of packages to best meet the needs of your faculty and students.
Request a Demo Account
(must be 13 years or older).
Enter your details below the regional program director in your area will set you up with a demo account to view sample content and reports.
Thank you! Someone will reach out to you within the next business day.