Comprehensive and highly interactive NAPLEX® prep solutions for students and performance reports for institutions.
When you partner with Kaplan Medical, we’ll provide you and your students with tools that lead to improved test scores. Our content is developed by pharmacists, medical educators, and education science experts. We offer professionally-staffed services for implementation, training, and support and access to actionable diagnostics including performance reporting and data to help you identify and address student needs.
Developed by our expert pharmacy faculty, Kaplan’s NAPLEX prep items match the expanded 250-question board exam.
- Qbank - Students can access 1,000+ questions with detailed explanations from their laptops, tablets, and phones.
- On-Demand Lectures - Available on a variety of topics, students can view videos at 1.5x speed when it’s most convenient for them on their laptops, tablets, or phones.
- Prep Book - Revised NAPLEX Prep Book with 800 pages of high-yield content.
- Live Online Programs - Focused content review is delivered online by Kaplan’s faculty.
Exams and Quizzes
Help students identify weaknesses and prepare for the test with quizzes and exams.
- Institutional Simulated Exam - Full-length exam for you to proctor that mimics the current NAPLEX in length and question type.
- Practice Exams - With two full-length practice exams, students can test their knowledge and grow more comfortable with the test format.
- Quizzes - 30+ short quizzes throughout content provide students with a chance to test their knowledge and recall.
Reporting and Analytics
Students can instantly access test performance and faculty have access to student and cohort performance.
\We offer exclusive support for our institutional partners that allows us to prioritize your needs and respond to issues in a timely manner.
- Implementation & Training - You’ll be assigned a team of professionals who will help you understand your Kaplan resources, train your faculty to use them and answer your questions along the way.
- Support - Faculty and students will receive support from your assigned team.
Flexible Pricing Packages
Kaplan’s practice questions, assessments, focused review content, and institutional level reporting are available in a variety of packages to best meet the needs of your faculty and students.
Request a Demo Account
(must be 13 years or older).
Enter your details below the regional program direct in your area will set you up with a demo account to view sample content and reports.
Thank you! Someone will reach out to you within the next business day.