Chicago Medical Live Center
We welcome you to prep for the USMLE® in Chicago — the "Windy City"!
Kaplan Medical center is located in the heart of downtown, surrounded by world-famous theaters, restaurants, blues clubs, sporting events, and some of the best museums in the country. Chi-town is a melting pot of different cultures with charm of a small town and all the attractions of a big city. Social activities abound-from the city's multiple sports teams to the nightlife-to give you a well-deserved break from studying. As its name suggests, Chicago will blow you away!
Top 5 things to do:
- Go to the beach at Lake Michigan for sunbathing, rollerblading, bike riding, volleyball, or jogging.
- Visit the world famous Adler Planetarium, Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, and Museum of Science & Industry.
- Grab a slice (or two) of Chicago's world-famous deep-dish pizza. Don't forget your fork!
- Take a walk in Millennium Park and take photos Fountain and “The Bean”.
- Catch a Bulls or Blackhawks game at the famous United Center.
- Visit the International Museum of Surgical Science.
- Step out onto the Willis Tower sky deck for a breathtaking view of the street below.
- Enjoy a drink and the best view in town at John Hancock's Signature Lounge(R) on the 95th floor.
- Ride the Ferris wheel at Navy Pier for a yet another incredible view of the city.
- Explore the city with your own wheels via one of Chicago's popular Segway tours.
34% of Illinois' practicing physicians are internationally educated, a percentage only topped by 2 other states! As a result, you are likely to find many mentors in the Illinois MD community to consult as you advance in this process.
Want to learn more about the Chicago Kaplan Medical Live center?
Call +1 312 606 8905 to speak with an advisor today.
Upcoming Free Events:
Sep 12, 2017
Test Taking Strategies Step 1 Sample Lecture
6:15 PM - 9:15 PM ET
Sep 14, 2017
Understanding the USMLE exams: Step 1
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM ET
Sep 19, 2017
Qbank Challenge: Step 1 Deconstructing Board Style Questions
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Sep 21, 2017
Physiology Step 1 Sample Lecture
6:00 PM - 8:15 PM ET
Sep 27, 2017
How to Apply for ECFMG and USMLE
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM ET
Oct 11, 2017
Residency Interview Etiquette
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET
Dec 20, 2017
Advice on Applying for the 2018 Match
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET
- USMLE Step 1 Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 1 Prep- Live
- USMLE Step 1 Prep- In Center
- USMLE Step 2 CK Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 2 CK Prep-Live
- USMLE Step 2 CK Prep-In Center
- USMLE Step 2 CS
- USMLE Step 3 Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 3 Prep In Center
- Complete Prep
IMG-friendly hospitals near the center
- Jackson Park Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph's
- Weiss Memorial
- Christ Advocate
- Swedish Covenant
- St. Mary's / St. Elizabeth's
- 140-student lecture hall equipped with state-of-the-art technology and plenty of classrooms for studying
- Step 2 CS Department for your 5-day Live course and 1-day practice exam
- 6 computer labs
- 2 student lounges for you to unwind and relax in between classes
- 2 prayer rooms
- Free wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Medical library with free access to textbooks and flashcards
Kaplan made me realize how different medical concepts are actually connected. From the lecture notes all the way to the live lectures, everything is designed to enable students master great amount of data and ace the boards. I was fortunate enough to have really excellent teachers-they not only helped me achieve a 250 score on Step 1 and a 271 on Step 2 CK on first attempts, but they also gave me the tools I needed to become a better doctor for my patients.
— Manuel Rivera