Prep for the USMLE in New York City — the biggest city and the cultural mecca of United States.
Get a full view of our New York Center
Wondering what to expect when you walk through the doors at Kaplan’s New York Center? Check out our virtual tour! See 360-degree panoramas of our lecture hall, study rooms, cafeteria, and more. Plus, get to know the center staff through our short video interviews.
How it works: When you're on our virtual tour, interact with the 360-degree panoramas by moving your mouse to rotate it in all directions, from the floor to ceiling, to explore different floors, to watch videos, etc.
Top 5 things to do:
- Take a walk at the Flatiron District's Madison Square Park.
- Have a picnic and bird watch in Central Park.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Catch a Broadway show in Midtown's Theater District.
- Shop at the boutiques and stores along the famed and classy 5th Avenue.
- Cross the iconic Brooklyn Bridge-on foot or by bike-and explore artsy Dumbo.
- Pass through the iconic Grand Central Terminal
- Visit Wall Street in the Financial District, and get a picture with the famous Charging Bull statue.
- Watch street performers at Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village.
- Go shopping in SoHo, and have dinner in Chinatown or Little Italy.
According to US News (Best Hospitals, US News 2014-2015), no metro area can top New York City, with two hospitals on the Best Hospitals Honor Roll and 55 U.S. News-ranked hospitals within its metro area.
Want to learn more about the New York Kaplan Medical Live center?
Call +1 212 977 8200 to speak with an advisor today.
Upcoming Free Events:
Nov 28, 2017
Step 1 Sample Lecture
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM ET
Dec 7, 2017
Improve your Score - USMLE Study Tips
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM ET
Dec 12, 2017
USMLE Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers!)
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM ET
Dec 20, 2017
Advice on Applying for the 2019 Match
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET
- USMLE Step 1 Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 1 Prep- Live
- USMLE Step 1 Prep- In Center
- USMLE Step 2 CK Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 2 CK Prep-Live
- USMLE Step 2 CK Prep-In Center
- USMLE Step 2 CS Live
- USMLE Step 3 Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 3 Prep-Live
- USMLE Step 3 Prep In Center
- Complete Prep
IMG-friendly hospitals near the center
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Jamaica hospital
- SUNY Downstate
- St Barnabas
- Lutheran Hospital
- North-Shore Jewish hospital
- Wyckoff Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Hospital
- 227-seat all-digital auditorium with state-of-the-art technology
- 3 large computer labs and 1 small computer lab
- Group and quiet study rooms
- Spacious student lounge with microwaves, filtered water, premium coffee, & vending machines
- Prayer room
- Free wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Medical library with free aces to textbooks and flashcards
I loved getting to make great friends with people from so many different countries. The most supportive and understanding person I encountered during my whole year and a half at Kaplan was my DSO-always astoundingly professional and helpful in ALL matters regarding my studies and me.