Join us for Residency Prep Boot Camp, August 27-28, at the Kaplan Medical Center in New York City. Learn More >
USMLE® Step 1 Live Online Question-Based Integration
Kaplan's experts designed this review course for those who want to excel on Step 1. It is tailored to the needs of medical students and International medical graduates who have completed a comprehensive course and want to pull high-yield concepts together as test day approaches.
Here is what Question-Based Integration offers you:
- 28 hours of live online, case-based review over 7 sessions: Pathophysiology (2 sessions), Biochemistry (2 sessions),Pharmacology (2 sessions), Microbiology (1 session)
- Engaging, patient-based questions that review high-yield basic science concepts in an interactive approach
- Indication of your readiness for taking the USMLE Step 1 exam
- Convenience and flexibility to attend from anywhere you have Internet access
- Real-time answers to your questions by our Faculty and physician teaching assistants
Are you a current Kaplan Step 1 student or alumni?
Find out how you can save $200.
Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to learn more.
Enroll today! Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to speak with an advisor now.
If outside the U.S. or Canada, please call 1-212-997-5883.