USMLE® Step 2 CK High Yield
No one likes to waste time. To do your best, you need to work efficiently with the time you have. Keep current on your Step 2 CK study with our updated video library. All-new topics have been added to include Sports Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Ear, Nose, and Throat—designed by internal medicine doctor, Conrad Fisher. Plus, every video aligns with Master the Boards Step 2 CK, 4th Edition.
What you get:
This fast-paced online course taught by Dr. Conrad Fischer and a team of recent high scorers includes:
- Get complete Step 2 CK coverage in 53 hours (35 hours at 1.5x speed)
- Continuous content revisions to match the content changes in the most recent version of Dr. Conrad Fischer's Master the Boards Step 2 CK review book
- Review 208 exam-like questions from Dr. Conrad Fischer's top-selling Master the Boards Step 2 CK review book (sold separately)
- Over 540 images, 141 clinical algorithms, 33 clinical videos and 10 heart sounds
- Step 2 CK online survival guide including an at-a-glance study plan
- Updated videos, now including Sports Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Ear, Nose and Throat.
most popular prep option
Step 2 CK High Yield + Qbank
Combine High Yield lectures and exam-like question practice and save!
Get all the content review you need from our Step 2 CK High Yield on-demand video lectures and eliminate test-day anxiety with over 2000 exam-like questions in Step 2 CK Qbank.
Here's what Step 2 CK Qbank offers you:
(Valued at $199)
- Over 2,000 questions. 1 diagnostic test, 2 full-length simulated exams.
- 100% exam-like practice. Written by faculty, reviewed by high scorers.
- Full explanations. Detailed explanations and reKap summaries for all questions.
- Until Your Test® access (12 months). Get started earlier for a higher score.
- Need help with a question? Ask our content experts
Receive 30%* off your USMLE® prep! Use your AMA Medical Education Number when you check out online or by calling 1-800-KAP-TEST.
Select an option:
Step 2 CK High Yield + Qbank
Step 2 CK High Yield
Enroll today! Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to speak with an advisor now.
If outside the U.S. or Canada, please call 1-212-997-5883.
Until Your Test® access limited to 12 months. †Source: USMLE.org
* Have your Medical Education Number (ME#) handy (located on your AMA ID card). If you don't have it, call the AMA Customer Service at 1-800-262-3211. The 30% discount will automatically apply to all eligible courses. For more information click here. An active AMA membership is required to qualify for the course discount. Course discount is subject to verification of AMA membership and cannot be applied retroactively to an existing enrollment. Course discounts may not be combined with any local discounts, promotions, or other member discounts.
Not an AMA member? Enroll today at www.ama-assn.org.