Review for Saudi Arabian Scholarship Students
Students will receive FPGEE prep while preparing for the TOEFL exam with Kaplan International English.
How it Works:
The path to a pharmacy residency in the U.S. starts with FPGEC Certification (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee):
- Completed FPGEC Application
- Obtain a passing score on the FPGEE (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination)
- Obtain passing scores on the TOEFL iBT: Reading: 22, Listening: 21, Speaking: 26, Writing: 24
Review with Kaplan International English Includes:
- Designed to help you obtain FPGEC certification
- Duration: 9 months
- English preparation offered by Kaplan International and FPGEE prep offered by Kaplan Medical
- Expert TOEFL preparation: includes reading, writing, listening and speaking, plus practice exam questions and online simulation tests that mirror the real TOEFL.
- FPGEE Curriculum Review specially developed for international pharmacists
- Expert FPGEE preparation & practice
- Assistance in the FPGEC certification process
- Personalized academic advising
- Interested students may complete the online form no later than 6-8 weeks in advance of program start date to allow for Visa and I-20 processing.
- Available to Saudi Arabian pharmacy graduates who have a scholarship administered through the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
- Completed Pharmacy Degree for Licensure: You must have completed at least a five-year pharmacy curriculum at the time of graduation
- Valid TOEFL or IELTS score