At the request of Saudi Cultural Association Mission (SACM), Kaplan Saudi Arabian Scholarship students will receive FPGEE prep while preparing for the TOEFL exam with Kaplan International English.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Candidates may apply and study in Kaplan International English location while learning about pharmacy in the United States.
January 21, 2019
March 11, 2019
July 22, 2019
September 3, 2019START HERE
How it Works:
The path to a pharmacy residency in the U.S. starts with FPGEC Certification (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee):
- Completed FPGEC Application
- Obtain a passing score on the FPGEE (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination)
- Obtain passing scores on the TOEFL iBT: Reading: 22, Listening: 21, Speaking: 26, Writing: 24
Comprehensive Pharmacy Scholarship program:
- Designed to help you obtain FPGEC certification
- Duration: 9 months
- English preparation offered by Kaplan International and FPGEE prep offered by Kaplan Medical
- Expert TOEFL preparation: includes reading, writing, listening and speaking, plus practice exam questions and online simulation tests that mirror the real TOEFL.
- FPGEE Curriculum Review specially developed for international pharmacists
- Expert FPGEE preparation & practice
- Assistance in the FPGEC certification process
- Personalized academic advising
- Successful candidates will be eligible to matriculate into UCSD's Pharmacy Residency Preparation Program (internships, mentorships, NAPLEX and State jurisprudence exam preparation). *Acceptance into UCSD program requires an application, score requirements, letters of recommendation, and an interview.
- Interested students may complete the online form no later than 6-8 weeks in advance of program start date to allow for Visa and I-20 processing.
- Available to Saudi Arabian pharmacy graduates who have a scholarship administered through the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
- Completed Pharmacy Degree for Licensure: You must have completed at least a five-year pharmacy curriculum at the time of graduation.
- A TOEFL iBT score of at least 75