Review for Saudi Arabian Scholarship Students
Students will receive NCLEX-RN® and CGFNS prep while preparing for the TOEFL exam with Kaplan International English.
Candidates may apply and study in Kaplan International English's location while learning about nursing in the United States.
January 6, 2020
March 2, 2020
June 15, 2020
September 8, 2020
November 2, 2020
Study with Kaplan International English includes:
- An NCLEX® Curriculum Review specially developed for international nurses
- Assistance in the CGFNS certification process
- Expert NCLEX-RN® preparation and practice
- Expert English instruction
- Personalized academic advising
How it Works:
- This opportunity is exclusively for the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
- You must apply with Kaplan International English for a 12-month session and meet its admission requirements
- Kaplan Nursing will provide access to Kaplan NCLEX-RN® Prep for International Nurses during your enrollment with Kaplan International English
- Interested students may complete the online form no later than 6-to-8 weeks in advance of program start date to allow for Visa and I-20 processing.
- English preparation offered by Kaplan International and NCLEX® prep offered by Kaplan Nursing
- Available to Saudi Arabian nursing graduates who have a scholarship administered through the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
- A completed general nursing degree
- A valid IELTS or TOEFL score