Nursing Admissions Test
The Kaplan Nursing School Admissions Test is a pre-admission assessment that predicts a student’s nursing school success. Because the first step in any successful nursing program is selecting the correct students, a test that determines student aptitude is essential.
Designed for students with a high-school education (or equivalent), students are not required to have taken any previous nursing course to be successful on the admissions test.
Admissions Test Components:
- 4 sections covering reading, writing, basic math, science, and critical thinking
- 91 questions: Reading section: 22 questions, 45 minutes. Math section: 28 questions, 45 minutes. Writing section: 21 questions, 45 minutes. Science section: 20 questions, 30 minutes
- Nationally normed
- Instantaneous results
- Test results provide six reports and scores for reading, writing, math, science, critical thinking and cumulative scoring
- Easy to schedule and use
New Kaplan Features:
- Easy and sortable faculty reporting.
- One student login. A student initiated account allows students to keep their results in the same location as they progress to other products
- One faculty login. All reports can be accessed through one portal
- New test scheduling functionality that matches integrated test scheduling
- New study plan that offers unified experience with test interface
- Student report shows performance on each question divided into tabs by section
Note: The Kaplan Nursing Admissions Test is provided to partner schools and housed on a website separate from the Integrated Testing assets.