NCLEX® Prep From The Best
Our in-class and online courses are taught by registered nurses, all holding Master’s degrees and both clinical and teaching experience.
Our NCLEX review also includes:
- Qbank with 2,100 NCLEX-style questions and enhanced explanations
- Predictive exams that help determine NCLEX readiness
- Computer Adaptive Practice Tests
- NCLEX Content Review Guide ebook
- The NCLEX Channel and over 300 content videos that help bridge content gaps
Students will learn Kaplan’s Decision Tree method, and develop the clinical reasoning skills they’ll use on—and far beyond—exam day.
How We Do Content Review
Review resources are available anytime, anywhere so that students can fill learning gaps on their schedule. Because only the most crucial content is covered in our resources, students’ time is never wasted.
Our program identifies and tracks at-risk students early in their course of study; mid-fidelity simulations assess their clinical judgment learning and aptitude.
For realistic student practice, Computer Adaptive Tests use the NCLEX algorithm and adapt to students’ performance based on their responses. It’s the best way to get a realistic NCLEX experience before test day.
Not to mention, faculty have easy access to all our student resources, letting you in on their progress.