How do you prefer to prep for the NCLEX-PN®?
Kaplan's NCLEX-PN® Live Online Options
Kaplan’s live, instructor-led online courses provide the benefit of a classroom experience with the flexibility of attending from wherever you are. Click here to see a sample of our Live Online course.
*With installment billing, pay $50 deposit today—make the remaining two $187 payments in 30 and 60 days. $50 deposit includes $25 non-refundable registration fee. Terms and conditions apply. See kaptest.com/pages/terms-and-conditions for details.
What Makes NCLEX-PN® Prep - Live Online Unique?
With over 1,000 exam-style practice questions and feedback, no other prep course offers as much or as realistic online practice.
In a 2014 survey conducted among 2,000+ nursing students, 70% said Kaplan’s online resources were very easy to use.
- 14 hours of class time, where your teacher will walk you through Kaplan’s acclaimed Decision Tree method as you learn the critical reasoning strategies you need to succeed
- 1,000 exam-style questions in the test interface
- Kaplan Nursing’s NCLEX-PN® Review Guide is available to purchase as a paperback through Amazon once you enroll and access online resources on your Kaptest Homepage
- NCLEX-PN® Content Review Guide, a 500+ page ebook of outlines covering the content most frequently tested on the NCLEX® exam
- Content Video Library with over 300 essential nursing content topics
Is your school a Kaplan Partner for Success? Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to take advantage of your school’s special pricing!
You WILL pass the boards. We guarantee it or your money back.*
We teach you exclusive, clinical reasoning skills that help you answer passing-level questions correctly and master the test.
We focus on content-in-context and passing level questions to give you everything you need to pass—the first time.
Our Qbank and Question Trainers emphasize alternate-item question types and give you realistic practice in an NCLEX®-style interface.
Our pass guarantee is designed to help you pass the NCLEX® exam and begin your life as a nurse as quickly as possible.