How do you prefer to prep for the NCLEX-RN®?
Kaplan's NCLEX-RN® Live Online Options
Kaplan’s live, instructor-led online courses provide the benefit of a classroom experience with the flexibility of attending from wherever you are.
Click here to see a sample of our Live Online course.
or 3 installments of $166.33
Get started for $50* today.
*With installment billing, pay $50 deposit today—make the remaining two $237 payments in 30 and 60 days. $50 deposit includes $25 non-refundable registration fee. Terms and conditions apply. See kaptest.com/pages/terms-and-conditions for details.
What Makes NCLEX-RN® Prep - Live Online Unique?
With over 3,000 exam-style practice questions and feedback, no other prep course offers as much or as realistic practice.
In a 2014 survey conducted among 2,000+ nursing students, 70% said Kaplan’s online resources were very easy to use.
You will receive:
- 21 hours of class time
- Kaplan’s acclaimed Decision Tree method — learn the clinical reasoning you need to succeed
- 3,000 exam-style questions in the test interface, available for 3 months
- Access to the Qbank, an online question bank, available from the day you enroll until 3 months after your first class session
- Access to Question Trainers – seven online practice tests
- Diagnostic, NCLEX® Practice, and Readiness Tests
- NCLEX-RN® Content Review Guide, a 500+ page ebook covering the content most frequently tested on the NCLEX® exam
- Content Video Library with over 300 essential nursing content topics
You WILL pass the NCLEX® exam. We guarantee it or your money back.*
Have questions? Call 1-800-KAP-TEST.
We teach you exclusive, clinical reasoning skills that help you answer passing-level questions correctly and master the test.
We focus on content-in-context and passing level questions to give you everything you need to pass—the first time.
Our Qbank and Question Trainers emphasize alternate-item question types and give you realistic practice in an NCLEX®-style interface.
Our pass guarantee is designed to help you pass the NCLEX® exam and begin your life as a nurse as quickly as possible.