An innovative new teaching approach that helps your hardest-to-reach students succeed
Looking for a better way to flip the classroom?
Are your students struggling through hundreds of pre-recorded videos?
Here’s a better method:
- Kaplan’s Math Help classes are taught live over the internet by the most engaging teachers culled from a pool of over 5,000 instructors.
- We staff our classes with TAs so we can engage your students and answer their questions.
- We run multiple sections of all classes at different times to make it convenient for your busy students.
How will this work with your existing instructors?
- Let our instructors teach the material initially, working our way through your curriculum.
- This leaves you free to:
- Work individually with your struggling students,
- Run lab sessions to work through practice problems,
- Administer and review assessments.
How experienced are we at doing this?
We have taught similar Live Online classes to over 150,000 students since 2008.
Why do this?
- Live instruction is more engaging than pre-recorded videos
- Convenience of multiple schedules good for busy students
- Online TAs provide anonymity for struggling students to get their questions answered
What does the course consist of?
- 40 one-hour teaching sessions, taught live over the internet at multiple times
- Follows standard college Algebra curriculum
- Taught by our best instructors
- Optional assessment and home study problems
How do we try this?
Algebra Help Early Adopter Program - we will pilot this method with your math classes this summer or fall and together, we will track results.
How do I learn more?
E-mail Kristy.Lee@kaplan.com and we will set up a time to show you how this works and answer your questions.