Answer five questions to find out
your practice personality.
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
- a. Teacher, artist, philosopher
- b. Business pro, financial expert, entrepreneur
- c. Engineer
- d. Lawyer
- e. Doctor
- f. Dentist
- g. Pharmacist
- h. Optometrist
- i. Nurse
- j. Let me get into college first :)
- k. Absolutely no clue
- l. Not listed
2. Which is a better study drink?
3. How much do you sleep per night?
- a. 8+ hours
- b. 5-8 hours
- c. 2-5 hours
- d. I no member sleep 4me
4. Where are your notes?!
5. A new study suggests that hopping on one foot for 20 minutes while listening to Drake’s “Make Me Proud” will increase your test-taking ability by 3%. Do you try it?
- a. Yes. Bring it on.
- b. That's absurd.
Flash cards? You’ll try those. Mnemonics? Bring them on. All nighters? Not a problem. You’re not afraid of some heavy lifting if it means better results. Maybe not every method you try works, but no pain, no gain, right?
You’ve got: willpower
You might want: guidance
You can solve any problem overnight, which is good because that’s how much time you give yourself. You stay up late and work long hours. Food? Sleep? Creature comforts? You’ll save them for next week. With 24 hours and a french press, you could rebuild Rome … well, maybe just the aqueducts.
You’ve got: energy
You might want: foresight
You almost, just about, pretty much got it together. You’re organized, healthy, and responsible. Color-coded, alphabetized – these are the happiness words you know. You’ve got a method and you stick to it. You’ve considered stepping outside the box, but it’s a really fantastic space.
You’ve got: organization
You might want: experimentation
You’re an innovator. A genius, you might say. Finding the quickest, craziest way from A to B is what wakes you up in the morning. Health and practice is for the weak! With your ingenuity, you’ll never have to study again! Maybe.
You’ve got: ingenuity
You might want: structure