Kaplan Physician Assistant Student Brand Ambassador
We are saddened by the current public health emergency and the uncertainty it brings. Keeping in mind the health and safety of our employees, students and the community we’ve currently paused hiring for Student Brand Ambassador roles.
We’d love to connect with you once we are able to resume hiring for these roles. Please join our Talent Community and our recruitment team will be in touch.
AT KAPLAN, YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO USE YOUR TALENT, CREATIVITY, AND PASSION TO IMPACT THE LIVES OF OTHERS.
If you're passionate about using social media and helping others, apply to become a part of our elite team of Student Brand Ambassadors! You'll sharpen your marketing skills while managing Kaplan's brand on campus, fostering relationships, and strengthening your network. Best of all, you'll be a part of the Kaplan Test Prep family.
Student Brand Ambassador Mission
Kaplan is more than a test prep company — we care about our students before and beyond Test Day. By interacting with PA students and organizations on campus, you will help students reach their education and professional goals.
- Competitive hourly pay at $15/hour
- Free Kaplan prep course
- Development of a robust network of pre-professional contacts
- Enhanced leadership and social media skills
- Opportunities for continued professional growth and development
- Increase Kaplan's visibility and promote our mission on campus
- Strengthen relationships with student organizations and leaders on campus
- Present relevant information about PANCE
- Share content through your social media platforms while expanding your network
- Help direct students to available resources and answer questions regarding Kaplan courses
- Represent the Kaplan brand and mission with honesty, integrity, and professionalism
- Creative problem solver with excellent communication skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media engagement
- Skilled in fostering and growing relationships
- Involved in or an active leader of an organization on campus
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives while working independently and remotely
- Current student on campus and able to commit to one academic year