- The options on this page offer the same test. Taking both will not offer realistic practice.
- If you are enrolled in a Kaplan course, you should NOT take a practice test on this page. Rather, take one of the 9 CATs included in your course. Taking a free test will not grant you access to additional questions.
- The test includes a complete Integrated Reasoning section
- If you are NOT enrolled in a course but you enroll after taking this test, your test results will be imported as your Diagnostic (CAT 1).
- You should take it in a quiet place where you'll have a consistent internet connection and no interruptions.
How would you score if you took the PCAT today? We'll help you become familiar with what to expect on Test Day so you can raise your confidence - and your score.
In this live, online event, proctored in our Classroom Anywhere® Learning Environment, you will:
- Experience a computer-based practice test under proctored conditions
- Receive a detailed score analysis, answers, and live explanations from expert faculty while getting a mini lesson and exclusive strategies from your instructor
- Get your questions answered via live chat