SAT® Prep Books + Digital Resources
SAT Total Prep
The biggest book available for SAT practice, strategies, and review!
SAT Total Prep includes all the practice students need to prep for the new SAT. There is nothing like practice to help build the necessary edge, and SAT Total Prep has it with more than 1,000 pages providing the tips, strategies, and realistic practice you need to score higher. This guide is designed to help students increase speed and accuracy with all of the different new SAT question types.
SAT Total Prep Features:
- 5 full-length practice SAT exams: 2 in the book, 3 online
- 1,500+ practice questions
- Full answers and explanations for each test
- Scoring, analysis, and explanations for 2 official SAT Practice Tests
- DVD with expert video tutorials from master teachers
- Information, strategies, and myths about the SAT
- Content review, strategies, and practice for each of the 4 parts of the SAT: Reading, Writing and Language, Math, and the optional SAT Essay
- Online center with one-year access to additional practice questions and prep resources
Fewer than one out of ten candidates qualifies to teach Kaplan classes for SAT or ACT exams.
The Deepest Knowledge
Our team has devoted over 35,000 hours to understanding the New SAT, so you can prep with confidence.
Get detailed breakdowns of where you’re improving and where you still need work.
Get a higher score guaranteed or your money back.*
Prep smarter, score higher—guaranteed or your money back.†