Pasadena Medical Live Center
There's something about sunny weather year round that keep your spirits high-and studying at the beach somehow makes your workload more manageable. After a long week of hitting the books, students typically unwind with a game of soccer or a stroll around the beautiful Rose Bowl. Others prefer to enjoy the excellent restaurants and shopping immediately available by simply walking out of the center's front door. And of course, the plentiful and eclectic nightlife of Los Angeles is often the weekend favorite. Talk about the good life!
Top 5 things to do:
- Visit Walt Disney Concert Hall, Nokia Theater, The Whiskey, The Hollywood Bowl, and the Palladium.
- Check out performances in the world-famous Ahmanson Theatre and Mark Taper Forum.
- Loosen up at the Laugh Factory, Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, The Comedy Store, and Improv.
- Take a walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, or see the filming of television show.
- See the natural beauty of the nearby Descanso Gardens and Huntington Gardens.
California hospitals are in desperate need of Spanish-speaking doctors who understand the culture and needs of the Hispanic community. Only 5.2% of the physician workforce in California is Hispanic, compared to 36% of the state's population. Furthermore, almost 35% of California's 13 million Hispanics reside in medically underserved areas (MUAs), compared to 20% of the total population
Explore Housing Options
- California Euclid Apartments
350 E California Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91106
- Los Robles Apts
500 S Los Robles Ave # 110, Pasadena, CA 91101
- Trio Apartments
44 N Madison Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101
- The Hallie
280 E Del Mar Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91101
- Pasadena Gateway Villas
290 N Hudson Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101
- Pasadena Green Plaza
1030 East Green Street Pasadena, CA 91106
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
924 W Huntington Dr, Monrovia, CA 91016
- Sheraton Pasadena
303 Cordova St, Pasadena, CA 91101
- Pasadena Hilton
168 S Los Robles Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101
- Courtyard by Marriot
180 N Fair Oaks Ave, Pasadena, CA 91103
- Courtyard by Marriott Old Pasadena
180 North Fair Oaks Ave, Pasadena, CA
- Comfort Inn Monterey Park
588 S Atlantic Blvd, Monterey Park, CA
- Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
303 Cordova St., Pasadena, CA
American Homestay Network
Have additional questions about housing opportunities? Join your Kaplan Center Facebook page! You’ll get updates about the center and have the ability to connect with other students before you arrive.
Want to learn more about the Pasadena Kaplan Medical Live center?
Call +1 626 584 9613 (ext 0) to speak with an advisor today.
- USMLE Step 1 Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 1 Prep - Live
- USMLE Step 1 Prep - In Center
- USMLE Step 2 CK Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 2 CK Prep - Live
- USMLE Step 2 CK Prep - In Center
- USMLE Step 2 CS Live
- USMLE Step 3 Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 3 Prep In Center
IMG-friendly hospitals near the center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Riverside Community Regional Medical Center
- UCSF Fresno
- Natividad Medical Center
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center
- LA County - Harbor – UCLA
- Long Beach Memorial
- California Hospital Medical Center (USC)
- White Memorial
- Mercy Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- 4 classrooms, and a large lecture hall (seats 130)
- Offsite Step 2 CS course for your 5-day Live course and 1-day practice exam
- 2 Computer labs
- Student lounge with DirecTV, microwaves, filtered water, coffee and tea all day, & vending machines
- Quiet study rooms for groups and individuals
- Free wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi)
"I love that this center has quiet, high-quality facilities. There are a lot of diverse venues nearby where you can experience new food, meet new people, and find everything you need. Also, the customer service is remarkable, from the faculty to the front desk staff. If you need something-anything-they will help you. And the doctors giving live lectures are the best! I also feel that I have made great friends at Kaplan. It's a blast to work with people that come from so many different backgrounds."