Take 20% off USMLE prep
Save on Qbank, Qbank Integrated Plan, and On Demand prep during our back to school sale. You’ll get everything you need to take on the USMLE with confidence.
Chicago Medical Live Center
Kaplan Medical center is located in the heart of downtown, surrounded by world-famous theaters, restaurants, blues clubs, sporting events, and some of the best museums in the country. Chi-town is a melting pot of different cultures with charm of a small town and all the attractions of a big city. Social activities abound-from the city's multiple sports teams to the nightlife-to give you a well-deserved break from studying. As its name suggests, Chicago will blow you away!
Top 5 things to do:
- Go to the beach at Lake Michigan for sunbathing, rollerblading, bike riding, volleyball, or jogging.
- Visit the world famous Adler Planetarium, Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, and Museum of Science & Industry.
- Grab a slice (or two) of Chicago's world-famous deep-dish pizza. Don't forget your fork!
- Take a walk in Millennium Park and take photos Fountain and “The Bean”.
- Catch a Bulls or Blackhawks game at the famous United Center.
34% of Illinois' practicing physicians are internationally educated, a percentage only topped by 2 other states! As a result, you are likely to find many mentors in the Illinois MD community to consult as you advance in this process.
Explore Housing Options
- Club Quarters
Kaplan member pricing available
- Hotel Allegro
Across street from Kaplan center
- Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown
506 West Harrison Street, Chicago, IL Reservations can be made by calling our reservations center at 855-268-1763 or by going to our website Use Corporate ID # 001002405 input into the Corporate ID box after the check in and out dates:
Jan – Feb: $89
Apr – Nov: $159
- Hampton Inn Majestic Chicago Theatre District
22 W Monroe St., Chicago, IL Visit Website and use Group Code - Kaplan Offer 10% discount.
- Congress Plaza Hotel
520 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL Call Congress Plaza Hotel and Convention Center (800) 635-1666 or (312) 427-3800 ext. 5025. Refer to our Preferred Corporate Account status to ensure accurate billing.
Jan – March 10, 2018 - $79 + tax
Mar 11 - May 7, 2018 - $179 + tax
May 8 – June 30, 2018 - $229 + tax
July 1 - Dec 2018 - $199
- 215 West
215 West 215 W. Washington Street, Chicago, IL 60606
- Randolph Tower City Apartments
188 W. Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60606
- Presidential Towers
555 W. Madison Street, Chicago, IL 60661
- Oakwood 200 Squared
210 N Wells Street, Chicago, IL 60606
- Various locations available - $500 off your first month!
- Private fully furnished rooms starting at $1375 per month
- Also included: Fully furnished common areas, High-end kitchen, Weekly cleaning, Essential household supplies, Free on-site laundry, Free high-speed WiFi, Property services on demand
American Homestay Network
Have additional questions about housing opportunities? Join your Kaplan Center Facebook page! You’ll get updates about the center and have the ability to connect with other students before you arrive.
Want to learn more about the Chicago Kaplan Medical Live center?
Call +1 312 606 8905 to speak with an advisor today.
- USMLE Step 1 Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 1 Prep- Live
- USMLE Step 1 Prep- In Center
- USMLE Step 2 CK Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 2 CK Prep-Live
- USMLE Step 2 CK Prep-In Center
- USMLE Step 2 CS
- USMLE Step 3 Plus Programs
- USMLE Step 3 Prep In Center
- Complete Prep
IMG-friendly hospitals near the center
- Jackson Park Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph's
- Weiss Memorial
- Christ Advocate
- Swedish Covenant
- St. Mary's / St. Elizabeth's
- 140-student lecture hall equipped with state-of-the-art technology and plenty of classrooms for studying
- Step 2 CS Department for your 5-day Live course and 1-day practice exam
- 6 computer labs
- 2 student lounges for you to unwind and relax in between classes
- 2 prayer rooms
- Free wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Medical library with free access to textbooks and flashcard
Kaplan made me realize how different medical concepts are actually connected. From the lecture notes all the way to the live lectures, everything is designed to enable students master great amount of data and ace the boards. I was fortunate enough to have really excellent teachers-they not only helped me achieve a 250 score on Step 1 and a 271 on Step 2 CK on first attempts, but they also gave me the tools I needed to become a better doctor for my patients.