Take 15% off USMLE prep
Comprehensive USMLE prep is on sale for 15% off all month long. Start now and stay on track. You'll get the essential practice and study plans you need to get your best score on the exam.
Miami Medical Live Center
Our medical center is centrally located amidst all the must do's in Miami-including 140 dining establishments and gourmet shops. Miami Beach has evolved into an urban metropolis with all the amenities of a beach-town and a big city. You'll enjoy its a thriving arts scene, busy business center, and some of the best hotels in the world-all surrounded by natural wonderland with turquoise waters, skyscraper palms. Not to mention its high-octane nightlife when study hours are over. You'll be living the dream while you're working towards your dream—need we say more?
Top 5 things to do:
- Visit the world famous South Beach—a major entertainment destination
- Take a stroll down Lincoln Road for the best people watching in Miami, or cozy up in a fancy bar with haute cocktails.
- Visit the Venetian Pool, Douglas Entrance, the Village of Merrick Park Shops, or Biltmore Hotel.
- Uncover the hidden spots of the Midtown/Wynwood area with an eclectic vibe of venues.
- Visit the Everglades-home to one of our nation's rarest animals, the endangered Florida panther.
According to the NRMP 2014 Match Data, more than half of Florida's first year open positions for residency training were filled by International Medical Graduates (IMGs).
Explore Housing Options
Have additional questions about housing opportunities? Join your Kaplan Center Facebook page! You’ll get updates about the center and have the ability to connect with other students before you arrive.
- Mayan Tower & Villas
5880 SW 74th Terrace, South Miami 33143
- Gables Grand Plaza
353 Aragon Ave Coral Gables 33134
- Flagler on The River
340 West Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33130
- Red Road Commons Apartment
6620 SW 57th Ave., South Miami, FL 33143
- Bay Parc Plaza Apartments
1756 N. Bayshore Dr., Miami, FL 33132
- One Plaza West Brickell
1800 SW 1 Ave., Miami, FL 33129
- Second Plaza
222 NE 25 Street, Miami, FL 33137
- Camden Brickell
50 SW 10th Street, Miami, FL 33130
- The Park at Kendall
16480 SW 137th Avenue, Kendall, FL 33177
- Waterside Apartments
6763 N. Kendall Drive, Miami, FL 33156
- The Towers of Dadeland
8440 S. Dixie Hwy., Miami, FL 33143
- Downtown Dadeland
7280 SW 90 Street, Miami, FL 33156
- Hamilton on The Bay
555 NE 34th Street #100, Miami, FL 33137
- Bermuda Villas
7325 Sw 82nd Street, Miami, FL 33143
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa
3000 Florida Avenue, Miami, FL
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
50 Alhambra Plaza, Coral Gables, FL
- USE Corporate Code #: 86850
- Cambria Hotel & Suites Miami Airport - Blue Lagoon
6750 Nw 7th St, Miami, FL
Want to learn more about the Miami Kaplan Medical Live center?
Call +1 305 441 5323 (ext. 5000 or ext. 5002) to speak with an advisor today.
- USMLE Step 1 Prep - Live
- USMLE Step 1 Prep - Live + In Center
IMG-friendly hospitals near the center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Mount Sinai
- Cleveland Clinic
- Kendall Regional Hospital
- Bascolm Palmer
- South Miami
- Baptist Hospital
- Adventura Hospital
- University of Miami
- IM University Miami (Atlantis Campus)
- Florida Atlantic
- Live Lecture Classes are held at an on-site
- Classrooms for group & quiet study
- Medical Advisor and Center Staff on-site for counseling and advice about the area
- Help with USMLE Study Plan, ECFMG, and application questions
- Student lounge area with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee machine, and vending machines
- Free wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi)
The Kaplan international center at Miami is located in a very nice and peaceful location, and study areas are quiet and comfortable. The support community onsite is friendly and very skillful in organizing study areas and learning materials. The Kaplan faculty is exceptional with many years of clinical and teaching experience. The advisors have excellent knowledge on study materials for licensing exams, are very efficient in setting up ACLS and PALS certifications, and are highly resourceful in helping to find clinical observerships. I also benefited a lot from the guided study sessions at the center, which help you review any topic in a comprehensive way.