New York Kaplan Medical Center
Get a full view of our New York Center
Wondering what to expect when you walk through the doors at Kaplan’s New York Center? Check out our virtual tour! See 360-degree panoramas of our lecture hall, study rooms, cafeteria, and more. Plus, get to know the center staff through our short video interviews.
How it works: When you're on our virtual tour, interact with the 360-degree panoramas by moving your mouse to rotate it in all directions, from the floor to ceiling, to explore different floors, to watch videos, etc.Start your tour now!
Top 5 things to do:
- Take a walk at the Flatiron District's Madison Square Park.
- Have a picnic and bird watch in Central Park.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Catch a Broadway show in Midtown's Theater District.
- Shop at the boutiques and stores along the famed and classy 5th Avenue.
According to US News (Best Hospitals, US News 2014-2015), no metro area can top New York City, with two hospitals on the Best Hospitals Honor Roll and 55 U.S. News-ranked hospitals within its metro area.
Explore Housing Options
Have additional questions about housing opportunities? Join your Kaplan Center Facebook page! You’ll get updates about the center and have the ability to connect with other students before you arrive.
RESIDENCE AND HOMESTAY PROVIDER OPTIONS
You may inquire about accommodations with another Kaplan company -- Kaplan International Languages for available options at accommodationNA@kaplan.com. You must make arrangements directly with this provider if interested. View flyer for more information.
- Various locations available - $500 off your first month!
- Private fully furnished rooms starting at $1375 per month
- Also included: Fully furnished common areas, High-end kitchen, Weekly cleaning, Essential household supplies, Free on-site laundry, Free high-speed WiFi, Property services on demand
American Homestay Network
- Club Quarters
Kaplan member pricing available
- Parker New York
Next door to Kaplan center
- The Shoreham Hotel
33 W 55th St, New York, NY
use access code: KAP
- The Bernic Hotel
145 East 47th Street, New York, NY
Code: KAPLAN ** Reservations for this Special Corporate Rate can be made through the hotel Reservation Office at (212) 754-9700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Students can request to stay a maximum 3 weeks or 21 days.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City
569 Lexington Ave, New York, NY - Use - Client ID - 0550000776
- Park Central Hotel
870 7th Ave, New York, NY
Use code: KAPLAN
- Row NYC
700 8th Ave, New York, NY
use access code: KAPLAN
* Kaplan Medical is not affiliated with any of the above listed housing recommendations.
Want to learn more about the New York Kaplan Medical Live center?
Call +1 212 977 8200 to speak with an advisor today.
- USMLE Step 1 In Center + Live Lectures
- USMLE Step 2 CK Prep In Center + Live Lectures
IMG-friendly hospitals near the center
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Jamaica hospital
- SUNY Downstate
- St Barnabas
- Lutheran Hospital
- North-Shore Jewish hospital
- Wyckoff Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Hospital
- 227-seat all-digital auditorium with state-of-the-art technology
- 3 large computer labs and 1 small computer lab
- Group and quiet study rooms
- Spacious student lounge with microwaves, filtered water, premium coffee, & vending machines
- Prayer room
- Free wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Medical library with free access to textbooks and flashcards