Kaplan is committed to making web-based, electronic content accessible to all people who use the site, including those with disabilities, by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level A/AA (WCAG 2.1 A/AA). We strive to make our site an equal experience for everyone.
Kaplan is further committed to ongoing website enhancements that keep pace with changing technology and accessibility guidelines. We continually evaluate our website content to make sure it’s accessible to all visitors. Kaplan does not control or remedy the way content is portrayed by any third-party site linked to the website.
We are dedicated to meeting your accessibility needs. If you encounter any issues relating to assistive technology, including screen readers, keyboard access, or other issues relating to the accessibility of our website, we want to help you achieve what you came to do.
You may provide the specific feedback by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to specify the webpage at issue so we can look into improving your experience on that page. We greatly value your questions and comments.
Please note that if you enrolled with Kaplan and have any questions about Kaplan products or services, or your Kaplan account, please email email@example.com or telephone: 1-800-KAP-TEST. Relay calls such as TTY will be accepted.
Kaplan is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to allow qualified individuals the opportunity to participate in programs and services. There may be times when the built-in technology in the learning management platform can resolve an accommodation request informally (i.e. enable closed captioning, extended time on tests). Other times, a request may require a more formal process with the request being made to and considered by the Accessibility Team. Kaplan will thoroughly review all requests on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Kaplan does not arrange accommodations on your behalf with the test administrator for the official exam you are seeking to take. You must separately request accommodations with the official test administrator. Please refer to the official testmaker’s site for more information on their process.
If a third party, such as your university or organization, enrolled you in a Kaplan program rather than you purchasing the program yourself, please have the Disability Coordinator contact the Kaplan account representative for instructions on how to submit an accommodation request. Do not use or submit the form below.
1. If a specific need is not readily available or activated in your program, submit your request using your preferred method from the options below.
- Complete and submit this FILLABLE FORM in one step.
- Complete and submit the DOWNLOAD FORM or please contact the Kaplan Accessibility Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 515-3411 to get an application emailed or mailed to you. Then send the completed application to one of the following:
Fax: Attn: Kaplan Accessibility Team, (608) 779-8374
Mail: Attn: Kaplan Accessibility Team, 1515 West Cypress Creek Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
2. Once your application is received, you will receive an email from the Kaplan Accessibility Team (KAT) that your application is being reviewed. We may ask additional questions to better understand the nature of the accommodations that may be appropriate. Please be sure to include your contact information with your application.
3. The Kaplan Accessibility Team will coordinate with service teams as necessary to facilitate the accommodation..