Praxis® Test Prep & Practice Resources
Taking the Praxis exams is an important step toward becoming a teacher. When your dedication meets our guided learning and resources, you’re on the path to success.
Prep on your schedule, anywhere with an internet connection. Our Praxis Prep–Self-Paced course is your complete Praxis study resource, with personalized online practice.
Pick your course option
Praxis Prep – Self-Paced
- Get exclusive Kaplan strategies and content review for:
- Core: Math
- Core: Reading
- Core: Writing
- Principles of Learning & Teaching K-6, 5-9 & 7-12
- Elementary Education: Content Knowledge
- Elementary Education: Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment
- Review with Kaplan’s Praxis Prep Book, 2017-2018 edition.
- Learn with hours of Praxis video instruction modules from test experts, always available on-demand.
- Practice with question pools and quizzes for each exam.
- Test yourself with more than 2,000 practice questions, with full answers and explanations.
- Assess your progress toward Test Day with 2 full-length practice tests for each exam.
- Prep with additional practice sets for science, English, mathematics, and social studies subject tests.
Praxis Prep – Self-Paced PLUS
Our premium Self-Paced option includes everything in our Praxis Prep–Self-Paced course, PLUS our Math Foundations–Self-Paced course.
- Need to refresh your math skills? Our Math Foundations–Self-Paced course is designed to build a strong foundation in the basic math skills essential for success on the Praxis.
- Learn with three, 2.5-hour instructor-led sessions covering arithmetic, geometry, and algebra.
- Test your progress with quizzes and more than 400 practice questions.
- A $299 value.
Need to refresh your math skills? Our Math Foundations–Self-Paced course is designed to build a strong foundation in the basic math skills essential for success on the Praxis.
Learn with three, 2.5-hour instructor-led sessions covering arithmetic, geometry, and algebra. Test your progress with quizzes and more than 400 practice questions.
About the Praxis
The Praxis tests are computer-based, standardized exams that measure teacher candidates’ knowledge and skills. The tests are used for licensing and certification processes. The tests you’ll take depend on your state or licensing agency's requirements for the teaching discipline you are pursuing. Each state or agency sets its own requirements for which tests you must take and the associated passing scores.
The more you practice, the better you'll do. Realistic practice makes perfect.
Learn score-raising strategies to get the most out of your study time and tackle different question types efficiently.
We apply our research-based learning strategies so you can focus your prep and get the most out of your study time.
Get analysis of your performance to learn how to score even higher.