Praxis® Prep Resources
Taking the Praxis exams? Kaplan’s test prep book is your go-to resource as you get ready for this important step toward your teaching certification.
Content review, test-taking strategies, and realistic practice
Assess your strengths and weaknesses, then tackle your Praxis prep with targeted review and full-length practice tests on the 3 Core Praxis exams and several Praxis subject tests.
Praxis Prep, 12th edition
By Kaplan Test Prep
Praxis Prep features comprehensive content review, realistic practice, and Kaplan’s proven test-taking strategies to help you pass the Praxis, whether you're taking the Core tests or a Subject Assessment test.Buy on Amazon
Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators tests in Reading, Writing, and Mathematics are frequently used as a basis for admission into teaching programs. Praxis Subject Assessments and Praxis Content Knowledge for Teaching Assessments are often required as part of the teacher certification process.
This book + online study system includes new content, the latest test information, and Kaplan's proven strategies for success that have helped students for more than 75 years.
- Over 1,000 practice questions
- Answers and detailed explanations for each question, including sample written responses
- 3 full-length computer-based Praxis Core practice tests—one each for Reading, Writing, and Mathematics
- 3 full-length computer-based Praxis Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT) practice tests—one each for K-6, 5-9, and 7-12
- 2 full-length computer-based Elementary Education practice tests—one for Content Knowledge and Curriculum, one for Instruction & Assessment
- 4 Subject Assessment question banks (Math, Science, Reading & Language Arts, and Social Studies)
- Pre-tests for each chapter to assess strengths and weaknesses
- In-depth and targeted review of all tested material
Books not for you? Check these out.