Hone Bar Skills—Before the Bar Exam
Bar skills are largely law school skills. The skills tested can be remediated, but only if identified. Kaplan Bar Review’s Institutional Partners have data-driven insight into the performance of their students and real-time insight into where remediation is needed.
SKILLS FOCUSED ASSESSMENT
Assessments aligned with law schools’ needs—specifically designed to measure and improve student outcomes.
- Diagnostics that go beyond content knowledge to focus on skills necessary for law school, bar, and professional success— allowing early identification of areas of weakness for remediation.
Student, Cohort Evaluation
- Various modes of testing to evaluate performance, including multiple-choice, essay, and open-ended response.
- Questions reverse engineered to identify skill traps that are indicative of reasoning or application challenges to allow for focused study.
DATA-DRIVEN, ACTIONABLE REPORTING
Features and functionality to provide insight and guidance with targeted individual, segment, and cohort performance reports.
- School leadership and faculty receive an executive suite of reports with detailed cohort analysis.
- Performance compared within the institution, and against national cohort norms to identify skills gaps at the group and individual student levels.
Formative assessment tool that allows faculty to build custom quizzes and seamlessly integrate them into 1L, 2L, and 3L curriculums.
- Extensive and robust bank of validated questions that correspond to law school curriculums
- Opportunity to expose students to multiple choice questions early
- Includes questions that contain rules of law specific to a topic or subtopic
- Flexible implementation options to meet the needs of individual programs through the 1L QBuilder, Bar QBuilder, and QBuilder Released
Result in targeted remediation
Personal roadmap to success
Objective, common language around performance
Request more information
(must be 13 years or older).
Enter your details below and your local program director will reach out with more information.
Thank you for requesting more information. We'll be in touch soon.