Bring the Best Bar Prep to Your School
By partnering with Kaplan for Complete Bar Review, your students get the best practice—and better pass rates.*
Kaplan Complete Bar Review
This program includes all the hallmarks of Kaplan’s general Bar instruction.
- Full-Service Review Course
- 8 Week Program
- Full, comprehensive lectures covering every subject and test modality on the Bar exam.
- Outline materials
- Interactive and adaptive homework
- Thousands of multi-state questions
- Unlimited essay grading
- Performance test grading
- Courses for every U.S. state, plus DC
For graduating law students, the transition from law school to bar prep is not always seamless. Our Empower Series bridges the gap between what and how a student learns in law school and what they need for successful bar passage.LEARN MORE
Supplemental Bar Review | PMBR
The gold standard in MBE® prep, our PMBR course is designed to “bookend” traditional Bar Review. Students apply a proven model designed to reinforce test skills, MBE® content, and strategies.
- Live or On-Demand review for before and/or after commercial bar review.
- 3-day, 7-day or 10-day offerings
- Practice tests and question-based review for each topic on the exam
- Includes the iconic PMBR Red Book
Individual student and cohort performance.
Over 4,000 exam-like practice questions
Comprehensive content review and exam simulations.
Request more information
(must be 13 years or older).
Enter your details below and a member of Kaplan's institutional team will reach out with more information.
Thank you for requesting more information. We'll be in touch soon.