NCLEX-RN® International Prep — In Person
In-class instruction with our expert nursing faculty and comprehensive resources for out-of-class, realistic practice. Includes extra resources designed for International Nurses.
- Live instruction with a Kaplan Nurse Educator in a classroom near you.
- 3,000 exam-style questions in the test interface.
- Kaplan’s acclaimed Decision Tree method.
- A Content Video Library covering over 300 essential nursing content topics.
- Mobile app to access study plans, video assets, The Channel, Qbanks, CAT and more.
- Stream live, interactive, and recorded videos with The NCLEX Channel.
Live instruction covering all the content and skills on the NCLEX-RN®. Enjoy the structure and support of in-person classroom sessions taught by an engaging, score-qualified NCLEX-RN® instructor. Take a course in a classroom near you.
Our Qbank and Question Trainers emphasize alternate-item question types and give you realistic practice in an NCLEX®-style interface. You'll have 4 months of online access to the Qbank, an online question bank, access to Question Trainers with seven online practice tests, and access to Diagnostic, NCLEX® Practice, and Readiness Tests.
You'll receive the full complement of prep materials to help boost your studies: NCLEX-RN® Content Review Guide, a 500+ page ebook covering the content most frequently tested on the NCLEX® exam, and access to a Content Video Library covering over 300 essential nursing content topics.
Our international prep course also includes extra resources just for international nurses: the International Nurses workbook, 3 International Nursing extra recorded seminars, additional guided review of basic nursing content, complete with assessment quizzes, CGFNS Qualifying Exam workshop, and CGFNS Practice Test
Customers also viewed