NCLEX-RN® International Prep — In Person
In-class instruction with our expert faculty
- Live instruction with a Kaplan Nurse Educator in a classroom near you.
- 3,000 exam-style questions in the test interface.
- Kaplan’s acclaimed Decision Tree method.
- A Content Video Library covering over 300 essential nursing content topics.
- Access study plans, video assets, The Channel, Qbanks, CAT and more on your mobile browser.
- Stream live, interactive, and recorded videos with The NCLEX Channel.
Our Qbank and Question Trainers emphasize alternate-item question types and give you realistic practice in an NCLEX®-style interface. You'll have 4 months of online access to the Qbank, an online question bank, access to Question Trainers with seven online practice tests, and access to Diagnostic, NCLEX® Practice, and Readiness Tests.
Live instruction covering all the content and skills on the NCLEX-RN®. Enjoy the structure and support of in-person classroom sessions taught by an engaging, score-qualified NCLEX-RN® instructor. Take a course in a classroom near you.
You'll receive the full complement of prep materials to help boost your studies: NCLEX-RN® Content Review Guide, a 500+ page ebook covering the content most frequently tested on the NCLEX® exam, and access to a Content Video Library covering over 300 essential nursing content topics.
Our international prep course also includes extra resources just for international nurses: the International Nurses workbook, 3 International Nursing extra recorded seminars, additional guided review of basic nursing content, complete with assessment quizzes, CGFNS Qualifying Exam workshop, and CGFNS Practice Test
In Person not for you? Check these out.