How do you prefer to prep for the NCLEX-RN®?
Kaplan's NCLEX-RN® In Person Options
The In Person Prep option is your perfect blend of in-class instruction with our expert nursing faculty and comprehensive resources for out-of-class, realistic practice.
or 3 installments of $166.33
Get started for $50* today.
*With installment billing, pay $50 deposit today—make the remaining two $237 payments in 30 and 60 days. $50 deposit includes $25 non-refundable registration fee. Terms and conditions apply. See kaptest.com/pages/terms-and-conditions for details.
What Makes NCLEX-RN® In Person Prep Unique?
Interface with Kaplan's expert nursing faculty in person–often right at your nursing school–with this comprehensive course option.
A greater focus on the critical thinking and clinical judgment skills is really what makes the "Kaplan Difference."
You will receive:
- 21 hours of class time
- Kaplan’s acclaimed Decision Tree method — learn the clinical reasoning you need to succeed
- 3,000 exam-style questions in the test interface, available for 3 months
- Access to the Qbank, an online question bank, available from the day you enroll until 3 months after your first class session
- Access to Question Trainers – seven online practice tests
- Diagnostic, NCLEX® Practice, and Readiness Tests
- NCLEX-RN® Content Review Guide, a 500+ page ebook covering the content most frequently tested on the NCLEX® exam
- Content Video Library with over 300 essential nursing content topics
You WILL pass the NCLEX® exam. We guarantee it or your money back.*
Have questions? Call 1-800-KAP-TEST.
We teach you exclusive, clinical reasoning skills that help you answer passing-level questions correctly and master the test.
We focus on content-in-context and passing level questions to give you everything you need to pass—the first time.
Our Qbank and Question Trainers emphasize alternate-item question types and give you realistic practice in an NCLEX®-style interface.
Our pass guarantee is designed to help you pass the NCLEX® exam and begin your life as a nurse as quickly as possible.