Level 1 + Step 1 Qbank
Experience test-day Déjà-vu!
Want to achieve your highest possible score on the Level 1 exam? Answer as many practice-questions as possible! Kaplan's Qbank questions are constantly updated by faculty, including ex-NBME writers. All questions are reviewed by high scorers to ensure they simulate Step 1 and Level 1 exams and are relentlessly test relevant.
Level 1 + Step 1 Qbank includes:
Benefit from 1,000 exam-like practice questions for Level 1 COMLEX-USA® in our Level 1 Qbank and get access to over 2000 questions in Step 1 Qbank, including...
- Exam-like practice written by expert faculty and reviewed by high scorers
- 1 diagnostic test, 2 full-length simulated Step 1 exams
- Visually rich content with images, clinical videos and heart sounds
- Full explanations; short summaries, and high-yield overview tables
- Cross references to First Aid and Pathoma
- 200 mini-lectures from expert faculty on the most challenging questions
- Free Integrated App for iPhone® and Android™ for you to practice on the go
- Need help with a question? Ask our content experts
- Until Your Test® access (12 months). Get started earlier for a higher score.
Receive 30%* off your Level 1 prep! Use your AMA Medical Education Number when you check out online or by calling 1-800-KAP-TEST.
Select an option:Level 1 + Step 1 Qbank - 12 Month
Enroll today! Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to speak with an advisor now.
If outside the U.S. or Canada, please call 1-212-997-5883.
* Have your Medical Education Number (ME#) handy (located on your AMA ID card). If you don't have it, call the AMA Customer Service at 1-800-262-3211. The 30% discount will automatically apply to all eligible courses. For more information click here. An active AMA membership is required to qualify for the course discount. Course discount is subject to verification of AMA membership and cannot be applied retroactively to an existing enrollment. Course discounts may not be combined with any local discounts, promotions, or other member discounts.
Not an AMA member? Enroll today at www.ama-assn.org.