USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes
Get the newest edition of the only *official *Kaplan lecture notes for USMLE Step 1 available for sale—complete with comprehensive information you need to ace this section of the boards and match into the residency of your choice.
- Up to date: Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star medical expert faculty
- Complete: Contains over 2,700 pages in 7 full-color volumes
- Integrated: Packed with clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines
- Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes
- Trusted: Used by thousands of med students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1
- Cost-effective: $384.93 value
- Extensive: Includes 7 volumes in set—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences
United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)
Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK
With exclusive test-day tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK gives you the information you need to know to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want. Designed to work with Kaplan's Step 2 High Yield course, this new edition is the highest yield full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this book.With exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK provides the realistic practice and expert tips you need to ace the exam and match into the residency program you want. This edition is the highest yield full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam.
New in the 3rd edition:
- Revised DSM V classifications
- New JNC 8 guidelines for hypertension
- The latest guidelines for hepatitis C management
- 57 new diagnostic/management algorithms and tables
- 57 new diagnostic images and illustrations in full-color
- Logical, step-by-step approach to patient care
- Guidance on the order in which steps should be taken
- Tips for recognizing incorrect answers
- Exam-like questions for every disease
- Each disease topic presented in question format: What is the most likely diagnosis? What is the best initial test? What is the most accurate diagnostic test? What is the treatment?
Master the Boards USMLE Step 3
High-yield USMLE Step 3 review from the market leader
With exclusive test day tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 helps you identify highly tested concepts, sharpen recall, and recognize the most likely answer on the test. Fully updated and redesigned, this full-color review book ensures there are no surprises on test day.
- New design with hundreds of full-color diagnostic images and calculations
- Exam-like focus on best initial diagnostic test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
- Step-by-step approach to diagnosis and management
- Concise patient safety notes
- Practical CCS tips