USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes
Get the newest edition of the only *official *Kaplan lecture notes for USMLE Step 1 available for sale—complete with comprehensive information you need to ace this section of the boards and match into the residency of your choice.
- Up to date: Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star medical expert faculty
- Complete: Contains over 2,700 pages in 7 full-color volumes
- Integrated: Packed with clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines
- Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes
- Trusted: Used by thousands of med students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1
- Cost-effective: $384.93 value
- Extensive: Includes 7 volumes in set—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences
United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)
Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK
With exclusive test-day tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK gives you the information you need to know to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want. Designed to work with Kaplan's Step 2 High Yield course, this new edition is the highest yield full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this book.
New in the 3rd edition:
- Revised DSM V classifications
- New JNC 8 guidelines for hypertension
- The latest guidelines for hepatitis C management
- 57 new diagnostic/management algorithms and tables
- 57 new diagnostic images and illustrations in full-color
- Logical, step-by-step approach to patient care
- Guidance on the order in which steps should be taken
- Tips for recognizing incorrect answers
- Exam-like questions for every disease
- Each disease topic presented in question format: What is the most likely diagnosis? What is the best initial test? What is the most accurate diagnostic test? What is the treatment?
Master the Boards USMLE Step 3
High-yield USMLE Step 3 review from the market leader
With exclusive test day tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 helps you identify highly tested concepts, sharpen recall, and recognize the most likely answer on the test. Fully updated and redesigned, this full-color review book ensures there are no surprises on test day.
- New design with hundreds of full-color diagnostic images and calculations
- Exam-like focus on best initial diagnostic test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
- Step-by-step approach to diagnosis and management
- Concise patient safety notes
- Practical CCS tips