How do you prefer to prep for the NCLEX-PN®?
What Makes NCLEX-PN® Prep - In Person Unique?
Access Kaplan's distinguished nursing faculty in person—often right at your nursing school—with this comprehensive course option.
A greater focus on the critical thinking and clinical judgment skills is really what makes the "Kaplan Difference."
- 14 hours of class time, where your teacher will walk you through Kaplan’s acclaimed Decision Tree method as you learn the critical reasoning strategies you need to succeed
- 1,000 exam-style questions in the test interface
- 3 months of online access to your online study center, featuring the Qbank, an online question bank available 24/7
- NCLEX-PN® Content Review Guide, a 500+ page ebook of outlines covering the content most frequently tested on the NCLEX® exam
- Content Video Library with over 300 essential nursing content topics
Is your school a Kaplan Partner for Success? Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to take advantage of your school’s special pricing!
You WILL pass the boards. We guarantee it or your money back.*
We teach you exclusive, clinical reasoning skills that help you answer passing-level questions correctly and master the test.
We focus on content-in-context and passing level questions to give you everything you need to pass—the first time.
Our Qbank and Question Trainers emphasize alternate-item question types and give you realistic practice in an NCLEX®-style interface.
Our pass guarantee is designed to help you pass the NCLEX® exam and begin your life as a nurse as quickly as possible.